Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2005, 07:31 PM

Default Re: Email follow-up

nh.
Old 05-05-2005, 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
got the stupid email saying they tried to contact me by phone (sure they did...)

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been getting a phone call from a strange long distance number (this never happens) every few days. I've haven't been answering it. I hope it isn't these bastards trying to start trouble.
Old 05-05-2005, 10:18 AM

Default Re: No more party and empire accounts?

I went to make a Now deposit last night but was told I could not. I called up and was told to send an email to vip@empirepoker.com. They sent an email back saying my account was closed and it cannot be reversed.

I then tried to deposit to Party and apparently that account is closed as well. I did not try Empire, Multi or Intertops.

I don't have gnome accounts.

Can this be fixed or am I forced to start from scratch? I've seen some posts about people calling Party and getting it straightened out. Which number do you call?

I'd appreciate any friendly advice.
Old 05-05-2005, 05:06 PM

Default Re: No more party and empire accounts?

All of you guys getting your accounts frozen... Were you able to get your funds back?
Old 05-05-2005, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
happened this morning. had both accounts for over two years. got an email from pay pro this morning, telling me to contact them. i saw that my empire account was suspended.

they told me i needed permission from empire to have both an empire and party account. i emailed empire poker and they responded by saying that my empire poker account has been closed permanently and will not change their decision.

patient77

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, and they kept the $0.97 I had in the account. I cannot blame them, I only played at empire for the bonus, but the series of e-mails I have had with them is really funny. They won'y tell me why my account was frozen, won't give me a number to talk to a supervisor but quote the part about account abandonment in the e-mail even though I had played there as recently as 4/11. Likely just cleaning out all the players that have multiple skin accounts and are only playing certain sites for the bonus and in effect costing that skin money. I too cannot blame them.

Vern

Edit: I did not ask them for the $0.97 back either, I was more interested in hearing why, which they are under no obligation to reveal to me.
Old 05-05-2005, 11:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I did not ask them for the $0.97 back either, I was more interested in hearing why, which they are under no obligation to reveal to me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ask them for the money please and let us know what happens.

If they closed the account for their own convenience then they have an ethical obligation to refund your money even if it costs them a little to do so.

Keeping your money when you did nothing wrong is theft. If Empire is a thief the world needs to know about it.
Old 05-05-2005, 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ask them for the money please and let us know what happens.

[/ QUOTE ]
Second
Old 05-06-2005, 12:53 AM

Violated T&C, abandoned account, we suspect collusion, we suspect chip dumping, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Prove you didn't. So? They can do what they want when they want. How many whores will the get? How many fish coming to the site will do a search to see what Party does? The fish will see the comercials on TV and come.