Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2005, 09:31 AM

Default Re: How Important is a Woman\'s Weight

Ray:

Happy Birthday.

This greeting comes by QR and has nothing to do with the thread.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:44 AM

"btw - it wasnt always this way. For most of our marriage I was your typical guy and she was the typical mom/wife and we were on the fast track to divorce."

Utah you must tell us what you guys did to change things. I would be genuinely very interested to hear. Thanks.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:48 AM

i like fat chicks
Old 12-02-2005, 09:51 AM

Utah,

You've made me less of a cynic regarding relationships. It seems like all relationships I see end up at the point where you start to dislike each other. Don't listen to the haters, you have more balls than most of us.

-Craig
Old 12-02-2005, 10:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i like fat chicks

[/ QUOTE ]

because, like Avis, they try harder?
Old 12-02-2005, 10:12 AM

Craig,

Actually the point is he has no balls. He has no pride and is completely owned by a fat chick who isn't even faithful to him. He would let her [censored] some other guy but she would never let him [censored] that stripper. An open relationship is one thing, a one sided open relationship is infidelity.

ononimo,

That is a myth. Fat chicks are not in good enough shape to try hard at anything.
Old 12-02-2005, 10:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Utah,

You've made me less of a cynic regarding relationships. It seems like all relationships I see end up at the point where you start to dislike each other. Don't listen to the haters, you have more balls than most of us.

-Craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Symptom of impending divorce: Hallway sex.

That's where the partners meet as they're coming down the hallway:

"[censored] you."
"[censored] you!"
Old 12-02-2005, 10:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You are taking my comment the wrong way. It also bugs me I want to hang out with her and she is talking to her sister. But, I can guarantee you that I would completely and totally encourage her to bang her sister [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, don't take this the wrong way then. It bugs you when she hangs out with/talks to her sister, and the same with this guy. I also find it a little weird that you would find it sexually attractive for your wife to commit incest with her sister.

Maybe the real thing that bugs you is the fact that she'd rather hang out/talk to just about anyone but you? I understand you aren't in here bitching about your relationship, I understand completely what you are saying.

But, by the same token, something is definitely bothering you. What I would do is take a little weekend holiday with your wife, away from the family, away from the computer, and definitely away from the god-forsaken Internet.

But, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

(Also, she's your wife, her weight shouldn't matter unless she's put on a considerable amount of it since your marriage. Thus, it DEFINITELY shouldn't be important to anyone else.)
Old 12-02-2005, 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Lets say you really liked a woman and you made a strong connection to her over email, phone, and IM and you too spend hours a night talking to her. Lets also say that she was your complete sexual fantasy and she would do the things to you in bed that you only dream about a woman doing and that would blow your doors off. Finally, you have seen a picture of her face and it is absolutely gorgeous.

The downside is that she is somewhat overweight. However, it doesnt seem to affect her and she is totally confident and at ease with herself.

Would her being overweight affect you and turn you off or would all the other things simply make it not matter?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I've been superdense here! The penny has only just dropped - I think.

Are you asking this from the perspective of this guy talking to your wife?

And therefore hoping he won't find your wife attractive?
Old 12-02-2005, 10:47 AM

lol. We actually hang out constantly. I have a busy consulting job but she is constantly wanting to come to my work and take me to lunch or to coffee and I am constantly wanting her to do so.

The real pathetic thing is that we are so crazily in love that we almost always want to be together. Being at work, I am constantly hanging out with different people from around the world and I get my fill of external conversation with men and women. She doesnt have the opportunity.

There is a part of her talking to guys that makes me find her even hotter. I would much rather be with a woman who views herself as attractive, others find her attractive, and she wants to be out in world. To me, that is a 1000 times hotter than a frumpy housewife.