Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-13-2005, 02:56 PM

Default Mario Kart 64 drinking game

I like mario kart and I like drinking. I would like to combine these two into some form of competitive event.

Ideas?
Old 12-13-2005, 02:59 PM

Default Re: Mario Kart 64 drinking game

Upon a quick google search, here's the best thing I found (though I'm sure someone could create better).

http://www.drinksecret.com/drinking-...ario-kart.html
Old 12-13-2005, 03:02 PM

Its too hard to take your hands off the controller and drink if you want to play competitively. I still play this game a ton and would like to hear some suggestions
Old 12-13-2005, 03:04 PM

Loser of race must do a shot of named liquor.
Old 12-13-2005, 03:05 PM

Here's an even better idea:

Winner of battle-mode must assign shots based upon how many balloons he or she has left.

If you're the bomb and you kill a player, you get to make them do a shot.

Anyone else?
Old 12-13-2005, 03:06 PM

I think someone should invent a metadrinking game where the object of the game is to come up with new drinking games and, of course, it is a drinking game too.
Old 12-13-2005, 03:08 PM

Jason,

Ever play Fluxx?

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-13-2005, 03:09 PM

Old 12-13-2005, 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think someone should invent a metadrinking game where the object of the game is to come up with new drinking games and, of course, it is a drinking game too.

[/ QUOTE ]

..And you have to drink if your drinking game idea sucks. And if you so happen to create a drinking game during the drinking game about new drinking games, you could find yourself in trouble. Everyone will be both drunk and confused, which go well together.
Old 12-13-2005, 03:12 PM

Sophmore year of college, my and friend get back from winter break a day before everyone else, decide to get absolutely trashed.

First, we split a fifth of Cuervo (had a 3rd in rotation for a while, admittedly--and he took the worm).

Then, we took a case of beer and invaded the common room belonging to some quasi-friends of ours who had a Nintendo 64 to fire up some drunk MarioCart... we came up with the following game; play heads up in race mode, everytime you win you chug a half beer. Of course there is recreational drinking going on on the side as well. At first I dominated; I clearly remember being ahead 12-1 based on empties. Also, at this point the dude who's common room we invaded straggles out to complain (it's 3am, he's on the tennis team, for some reason they're back early to do some indoor training of whatever). He gets told to shut the fk up and get back in his hole. Realizing we're drunk beyond reason, he goes back to bed. Next thing I clearly remember is about an hour later I'd guess, the score is now 13-12 me, and I am basically too drunk to operate the controls. Tennis player then came back out, yelled at us some more, my friend stands up, slams his controller down, and full-on kicks this tennis player in the nuts, I mean HARD.

We evacuated pretty quickly, the jacker called security on us but we were in good with them and by the time they showed we were basically comatose watching Big Lebowski back at our place.