Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High

Old 12-20-2005, 09:42 PM

Default Re: Update on My Health and Poker Playing (NC)

Felicia,

No, blow me. Maybe I skimmed the entry too fast, but my general sentiment was right on the money! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Shut up about your post-chemo lack of poker sharpness and don't worry about how long it takes to get back to peak poker performance. You'll be kicking ass soon enough!

Tunica. Wasn't planning on it, but it is kind of appealing in a random sort of way. I'll give it some serious consideration. Would be fun to teach some of these kids how to really play PLO!!!!!!
Old 12-24-2005, 01:53 PM

Best wishes to you. Always happy to hear updates.
Old 12-26-2005, 06:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
At any rate, since I took the most aggressive course of treatment from the beginning (bilateral radical mastectomies), I am considered "cancer-free" unless they find some stray cancer cells in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

this post made my day. love and props- hope ya post more in the future (your insighst have mede me $$$) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-26-2005, 11:36 AM

Felicia you probably won't remember but I pm'd you back in the early spring when I was recovering from prostate cancer surgery and we wished each other well and I am really happy to read your post it shows some spirit and that is something I always enjoyed in reading your posts good luck in your future and at the tables. However Blow me? was there other sugery performed also? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-26-2005, 12:07 PM

Felicia,
I know you won't remember me, but I've known you (sorta, in the we've crossed paths several times over the years at different online sites). You were always nice and friendly when this stranger was making small talk. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I hope things turn for the better soon.

I think that you're on the right track though, playing just for fun. Once your body recovers from the chemo treatment, I hope that all your abilities return to normal.
Old 12-26-2005, 12:21 PM

I always say, "The steroids made me a little puffy, but sure didn't shrink my balls any!"

LOL [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]