Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2004, 01:47 PM

Default Re: Lying, of course

[ QUOTE ]
If anybody here believes this con artist has really cracked Party's shuffle, I would like to sell you:

1. A foolproff Roulette system guaranteed to make you a million dollars by next month.

2. A method to beat the modern 6 deck blackjack game without counting cards. Hint: It involves ashtrays.

3. The Brooklyn Bridge.

[/ QUOTE ]

I already own the Brooklyn Bridge. Got a pretty good deal on it this time, too. Boy did I get ripped off the first time since he didn't actually have the deed.

I'd be interested in both the Roulette and Black Jack systems. Especially since I can't do math very well and I love to smoke.

Thanks!
Old 04-05-2004, 02:47 PM

There's an easy way to tell that he's lying -- he claims that, by "Cracking the Code," you can make "$200 a day!" Seems a little low if you've actually figured out what cards are coming at you.
Old 04-06-2004, 03:16 PM

i have been bidding on this system through 4 auctions. my intentions were obviously to make the sellers ebay account, party account AND paypal account all be closed.

each time i put in normal proxy bids of $10 over sale price, they were rejected. therefore i have had to put proxy bids up to $49. the latest auction i was winning (or should i say my shill bidder was winning), was once again sniped at the last minutes with a $50 bid.

once you lose, ebay generates an email to steer you to the same or similar item. i went to bid AGAIN on this sham, and when i went to the auction i realized all is now under control when i saw the winning, current bidder.

for those that have been sending my shill acct at ebay, emails warning this seller was a crook, i applaud you for your honesty and thank you for your warnings. i could not answer your emails for obvious reasons. i was the bidder who "had a thing" for ann-margret books.

ok, for those interested, here is the newest offering from the seller. same product, but this time the winning bidder is someone that i'm SURE will win it all cost. let's try not to discuss who that bidder is for those that figure it out.

Ebay item number 4202515405

i would like to point out that this seller sold several units of this and is approaching several hundred in revenue. the current winning bidder, i HOPE, has placed a huge proxy on this item. i'll keep an eye on it, but if anyone sees that bidder get outbid (doubtful) please post it here or PM me.

thx again for all who sent emails to the "stupid" bidder that never answered. finally, while i know that i am the one who bumpped this, let's not discuss too many details so that the bidder can get his pattern map.

if there is something here you wanna ask, please PM me.

Old 04-06-2004, 11:12 PM

Do you think the bidder intends to share the information with the rest of the community or just tell us, "Yeah, it's a scam"?

SpaceAce
Old 04-06-2004, 11:22 PM

Default Just contact Ebay he has violated one of Ebays policies......

In a previous life I sold bootleg videos on Ebay and I got all my auctions yanked when one guy rat finked on me. Do the same since he is obviously doing worse(fraud and copyright violation at the same time). Also he is probably doing bid rigging which is against their policy too....... This guy sounds like a junior Al Capone.......
Old 04-07-2004, 12:31 AM

Do you think the bidder intends to share the information with the rest of the community or just tell us, "Yeah, it's a scam"?

no offense spaceace, but if you need that bidder to affirm that it is a "scam", then you are a kook by zoo definition. we will hear nothing, but we don't need to.

Old 04-07-2004, 01:01 AM

Default Space Ace Granny and I are starting a sure moneymaker!

We need you to recruit a few hundred people to our investment club, you will be the vice president and they will be cabinet minsters, when they inturn recruit backbenchers, I will pay you your original investment plus 10 percent(hey I am generous), Okay you get the point..... By the way Granny only wanted to go as high as 7.5, damn she is tight.........
Old 04-07-2004, 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

no offense spaceace, but if you need that bidder to affirm that it is a "scam", then you are a kook by zoo definition. we will hear nothing, but we don't need to.

[/ QUOTE ]

First off, I didn't say I needed to hear the details to know it's a scam. I am just interested in what he is telling people. It's curiousity. Second of all, what is the point of your post going on about proxy bidding and someone winning the auction if you don't need to hear what's in the package and don't expect to?

SpaceAce
Old 04-07-2004, 01:17 AM

Second of all, what is the point of your post going on about proxy bidding and someone winning the auction if you don't need to hear what's in the package and don't expect to?

i was trying to consummate a purchase, thus having this to present to paypal and ebay for account suspension. from the paypal transaction i get his real name. with his real name i write support at party. when this is done, i ask for reimbursement. if i get it, good. if not, who gives a crap. that's why i was only willing to go $50. it was my contribution to poker in general to put him outta business.

i beleive party's stance is that the pattern map does not exist and that he is lying. while i am not an employee of party, i feel safe to speak as one in that statement.

Old 04-07-2004, 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Second of all, what is the point of your post going on about proxy bidding and someone winning the auction if you don't need to hear what's in the package and don't expect to?

i was trying to consummate a purchase, thus having this to present to paypal and ebay for account suspension. from the paypal transaction i get his real name. with his real name i write support at party. when this is done, i ask for reimbursement. if i get it, good. if not, who gives a crap. that's why i was only willing to go $50. it was my contribution to poker in general to put him outta business.

i beleive party's stance is that the pattern map does not exist and that he is lying. while i am not an employee of party, i feel safe to speak as one in that statement.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see. I don't doubt the seller is a scam artist, I am just curious about what he's actually selling.

SpaceAce