Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2005, 06:39 PM

Default One day left in Dogmeat\'s Contest - Closest guesses right now are:

Howdy fellow 2+2'ers. My month long contest to see what I could do with a measily $122 on one site is almost over. Just one day left.

So far, I've played about 40 hours at this site (and only a few tournaments - sorry) but the banroll went from $122 the first day to about $800 after 10 hours, then to $1200 after 20, then to $1900 after 30 hours - and now:

$1740 - crap, I'm losing ground - currently I know I won't drop below $1600 because I will quit if I do. That means anybody that guessed below $1600, you're done.

There are several people at $1600: Edge34,Vavavoom, Arx, Captswifty, Joeski - I think that's it.

At $1700 is Toss,CCC, handsome and dink.

There are a few at $1800 and one at $1900 - and remember, there are two prizes, so you are all close.

HOWEVER, I will actually be playing in a little while, and expect to shot over $2000............we shall see. I'll post tomorrow with who I think (It's up to you to make sure I didn't miss your guess in the first thread) has taken first and second place, then I'll let them know where and when I'll be playing and they can sweat their prizes if they want.

Having fun.

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Old 08-20-2005, 08:16 PM

Default Re: One day left in Dogmeat\'s Contest - Closest guesses right now are:

Just for a refresher, what games and limits did you play, I don't know if you mentioned in the original thread.
Old 08-20-2005, 08:44 PM

Woah I forgot all about this. Its nice to see I'm actually in the runnings, but I hope you hit a big fat upswing.
Old 08-20-2005, 09:47 PM

I usually play $5/10 or $10/20 and $200 or $400 NL games. I found $122 on one of my sites (from rakeback the month before) and decided to have a contest. Since I wasn't going to add any money to the $122, I had to start in the basement at .50 and work my way up. I've played as high as $15/$30 during the 40 hours I've been at it this month, but lost half my stack after getting that high.

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]