Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2005, 06:47 PM

Default Re: I just talked to my Party contact

[ QUOTE ]
this is a very shady forum. Very dirty and underhanded form of advertising. I don't like it at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I think there should be a message at the top of the page in this forum informing people that this is not like the other forums here at 2+2. When I came here I was attracted by the name "Affiliate/Rakeback." I assumed I would be able to read and talk about finding the best rakeback deal out there. For that there needs to be open discussion.

Reading for a few days here Ive realized this is simply a forum set up by some people so they can get your business. It is going under the guise of a discussion room, but the last thing they really want here is any freedom of information. The last thing they want is for people to actually know about the options available to them.

If the mods have paid 2+2 to be able to run this forum then fine. They are allowed to do what they wish. But they should inform people that this forum is different and that you will not get an impartial view of things here. I just wasted three days staying up to date with this place because there was no disclaimer stating it is privately maintained.

See ya.

(Hope the one person that got to read this before it was yanked found it interesting)