Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2005, 05:19 AM

Location: Condemned to a lifetime in the kiddie pool, where I will never make moves.
Default Re: Who has had anal sex before?

[ QUOTE ]
I know very few girls who will openly admit to ever having done anal. I have never asked a girlfriend to try it before. My last girlfriend mentioned before about how she thought it was disgusting. I definetly don't know any who say they are really into that kind of thing. Am I in the majority here, or do I need to start talking to different girls?

[/ QUOTE ]
Heh, that shouldn't be a deterrent.
Old 05-25-2005, 05:30 AM

When I was 17 I had a nice [censored] relationaship with a 24y old. She offered and I declined. Just wasn't into it at that time. When I was 20, my girlfriend just straddled over me and switched holes. Well, she liked it. From that day on, it belongs to my repertoire...

I'm usually not going for this for the first time but I'd say 70% of the girls would let you do this eventually with 80 % of them enjoying it. There are quite some who really go crazy about it! If she is a n00b, she may need a couple of trys to adjust.

A couple of things are crucial to make it happen:

1) Never ask, just let it happen naturally while you both are on heat.

2) You need lubricant of any sort (body fluids, lube or body milk) My favorite is olive oil, because almost every household has it.

3) Be slow and nice at the beginning. Once you've made it all the way and everything is lubed up nicely, there'll be no limits.

4) Oh, and at the end, you may want to pull out slowly if you are not into surprises of the dark matter!
Old 05-25-2005, 06:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was 17 I had a nice [censored] relationaship with a 24y old. She offered and I declined. Just wasn't into it at that time. When I was 20, my girlfriend just straddled over me and switched holes. Well, she liked it. From that day on, it belongs to my repertoire...

I'm usually not going for this for the first time but I'd say 70% of the girls would let you do this eventually with 80 % of them enjoying it. There are quite some who really go crazy about it! If she is a n00b, she may need a couple of trys to adjust.

A couple of things are crucial to make it happen:

1) Never ask, just let it happen naturally while you both are on heat.

2) You need lubricant of any sort (body fluids, lube or body milk) My favorite is olive oil, because almost every household has it.

3) Be slow and nice at the beginning. Once you've made it all the way and everything is lubed up nicely, there'll be no limits.

4) Oh, and at the end, you may want to pull out slowly if you are not into surprises of the dark matter!

[/ QUOTE ]

As for dark matter......that can be a right passion killer...FACT !!!!

I worked in Ibiza for 4 years and I'm not sure whether I have or haven't done this.....2 girls asked me in the morning if I had......and i wouldn't know if somebody put a gun to my head and I had to answer.......

I'm not sure whether this means :

1..I am -EV in my pants.....or

2..Either one had an a***hole like a wizards sleeve....
Old 05-25-2005, 07:12 AM

After a previous girlfriend and I had started having sex, I jokingly mentioned the possibility of anal sex; she was completely revolted at the idea. Oh well, no big deal to me, I've had it before, liked it, but it's not something I'm gonna make a fuss over. Anyway, integral to this story is that I'm great at oral. It's something I enjoy and take great pride in; getting a girl to go wild is not only a huge ego-boost, but she'll love you forever as well.

Anyway, one day the girl was over and was in a particularly amorous mood. We started kissing, clothes started coming off, and she whispers into my ear:

"Mmm... why don't you give me some of that anal I love so much?"

My jaw dropped, and I stared at her, bewildered. It took her a few seconds to realize what I was so shocked over.

She turned beet red and exclaimed "ORAL! ORAL! Oh God, I meant 'oral!' Where the [censored] did that come from?"

While she never let me stick it in her pooper, I never let her live it down.
Old 05-25-2005, 07:18 AM

Talk about a Freudian slip!
Old 05-25-2005, 07:19 AM

Should have thrown her the shocker.
Old 05-25-2005, 08:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My current gf was and is a little shy talking about what she likes. Loves sex and all...but talking about it, little gun shy. So 2 weeks into dating her, I try asking her some stuff, shes shy but I get the impression she is pretty open in that area once u are messing around.

So in the middle of doing stuff, I do u can guess what with my hand...and when she doesnt shy away or reprimand me, then I flip her over and the rest is history.

We never talked about it and I never asked her if it was okay...but I got a read and went with it and it paid off. Its all very situational and read dependant. Like I said, Im not a big fan of 20 questions either.

Your GF could be a freak of untapped potential. But u gotta crack the ice in someway..if she shuts u down, then she shuts u down. You could be depriving her of something great by not at least trying it or talking about it with her.

[/ QUOTE ]

lucky for you, your penis must not be much bigger than your finger. jk, anyways, i am pretty young and have never done it, but have actually come very, very close. the girl inisted i should, and then pussied out at the last second. this was a while ago and if i hung out with her again im sure i could easily, if i wanted to. she absolutely loves it/wants it, but i know some girls who swear they will never, although 90% of them will probably end up doing it. it's something i think every guy should try before death.
Old 05-25-2005, 08:59 AM

Make sure you have some lube. Otherwise, she'll have time to change her mind.
Old 05-25-2005, 09:52 AM

I've had anal sex with my boyfriend, does that count?

Guess not.

However, speaking as someone who's been on both ends of the bargain, I prefer being penetrated. I think 80% of the pleasure derived from anal sex is psychological.
Old 05-25-2005, 10:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So I see "put it in her pooper" in every second thread these days. Who here has actually had anal sex before?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been married for about 12 years now, and my wife let me like once....she didn't care for it so no more booty for me.

My ex-girlfriend years ago loved it for some reason, so I was doing it quite a bit back then. I don't think they get much out of it, but it sure as hell worked for me! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]