Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 04:19 AM

Default Re: read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

BTW---excellent post. You used pictures. So many leave this VITAL info out.
Old 09-09-2005, 04:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah 22. im 23.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, she looks like 17 to me in that first picture. You should hit that again.

IMO, she didn't really slag you, all her petty criticisms are completlely undone by the "best date banter ever" comment. In fact, after reading that bit, I felt this might be a brag post in disguise.

PS: 95% of blogs are gay.
Old 09-09-2005, 04:30 AM

we need pics of you to compare
Old 09-09-2005, 04:52 AM

damn, hit that.
Old 09-09-2005, 04:54 AM

unts unts unts unts utns unnnnnnnnf
Old 09-09-2005, 05:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
we need pics of you to compare

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed....

She is very nice indeed.....7.5/8.......
Old 09-09-2005, 06:12 AM

My take:

Her blog isn't too bad on you. She is disappointed that you didn't like the restaurant. Well, she is not exactly disappointed about that, she is more disappointed that you did not try to make her comfortable suggesting that restaurant which confirmed her feeling that you are not really crazy about her.

Well, this IS a good start, if followed up the right way. She is probably not used to that because most guys will do her bidding (the leading expert site calls this supplication or something). Do not start doing this any time but give her a small finger by telling her that you liked hanging out with her and recant a bit your judgement about the restaurant in a way that she feels you are not really serious but making a feeble try. Don't overdo this, though and in principle stick to your judgement.

Take her to a restaurant of your choice and tell her she can be as frank as you were about the quality of the food.

As I see you got some hand here. Play it! The main issue here seems that you do not know whether you WANT to play it and it seems that you have difficulties making up your mind where you want to take this. You likely will not find an answer here...
Old 09-09-2005, 06:17 AM

You got something worth playing here for sure - but keep quiet about the blog, it's your Ace.
Old 09-09-2005, 06:30 AM

is that her in your avatar?

she's right, you do show alot of the "Hes so I'm the guy" thing. i bet her ragging on you is a kick in the balls. i went through the same thing myself (no blog, just that she gave common friends the impression that she wasn't into me). i went back to the girl for a couple more sleep overs but it was more of a headache than pleasure. after confronting her about the hearsays she just giggle it off and pissed the hell outta me.

after being older and wiser i came to this little theory about situations like that. when people are dating someone of their standard or of higher standards they tend to seek out the flaws in their significant other so if ever a break-up were to follow, it'll be more of an easier let-down.

lets say if i was dating a perfect 10 i would definitely try and break her down (by personality flaws) to an 7 or 8. that way if she were throw me to curb, i can say she was only a 7. there's no need for me to dive onto my bed and cry for months. get it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

ethier that or she's passing time w/ you while waiting for her knight and shining armor to come. i'm going w/ the second one. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-09-2005, 07:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So are you at all interested in her? Cause what I see here, is you just show a little humility and she'll quickly turn around. She said she dug the dinner conversation. So, call her up tell her you had a good time (particularily mention the good conversation) and ask if she might like to go out again. You can't take back what you said about her restaurant (at least not yet), so take her to one of your places. Share some of your favorites with her. People learn to avoid rejection. She'll give up on you to keep from getting rejected. But if you open yourself up, show her that she has the power to reject you, she'll feel safer with you.

Of course, I know nothing about women.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly
Closed Thread