Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2005, 12:10 AM

Default Re: Not Good????

You need to start using correct grammar. The only reason you weren't banned from your first post is because no one had any idea what you were trying to say - we only knew that it was racist at some level.
Old 08-27-2005, 12:17 AM

Default Wrong.......

....pointing out racism via sarcasm or hyperbole is NOT the same as being racist. Please address the point that PM Fox of Mexico made racists statements vs. African-Americas, but the "ISSUE" has been defined by the left-slanted media and most of the knee-jerk left, mindless posters on this board as the Minutemen are racist. It's almost as preposterous as you stating the Good, Fair & Balanced Dr's post was/is racist. You sir, have drank the "Kool-aid"
Old 08-27-2005, 12:24 AM

Default Re: Wrong.......

We would've been able to tell that you were being sarcastic had you used correct grammar, sir.
Old 08-27-2005, 12:45 AM

Default Re: Tough gig

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps if you could understand the meaning of my post you would not have so ignorantly written what you did

[/ QUOTE ]
The Minutemen are full of racist bastards. Congress is not full of murderers and ex-Klansmen.

You got an own goal there, buddy.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you figure that? You have apparently arbitrarily decided that the Minutemen project is full of "racist bastards" (I am not sure how many ARE racist, or how many ARE bastards, I am sure you don't either, you just repeat the talking points of your masters). Have you STILL not understood the point of my original post?

[/ QUOTE ]

....ok, I'll bite.

What was the purpose of your original post?

[/ QUOTE ]

To try to say that the Minutemen Project is full of racist (etc.) is about the same as me saying the Senate is full of Murderous ex-Klan member Democrats. Just because there are some rotten eggs in any institution does not mean that said institution is FULL of the rotten eggs.

[/ QUOTE ]

chris simcox on mexican and central american immigrants:

"These people don't come here to work. They come here to rob and deal drugs, we need the National Guard to clean up our cities and round them up."

from an interview with the intelligence report circa. 2003

also, a nice, recent, minutemen rally, SIEG HEIL!

http://dneiwert.blogspot.com/uploade...lly-793875.jpg

http://dneiwert.blogspot.com/uploade...202-709064.jpg

also, a first hand account from a guy who actually went there, sure, it's SPLC, but give it a read. it's quite clear the minutemen did absolutely nothing illegal, but their rabid racism of some of them is quite clear.

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intel...le.jsp?pid=916
Old 08-27-2005, 02:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok., jaxmike.....in this post you appear to be saying that overly simplistic, unsupported generalizations are not worth the paper they’re written on.

Agreed.

However, I see no hint of that in Dr. Wogga’s original post........

[/ QUOTE ]

I was not referring to that post, this is the post I was referring to.
Old 08-27-2005, 02:02 AM

I stand by my assertion that you claiming the Minutemen project was "full" of the people you referred to was an ignorant claim.
Old 08-27-2005, 05:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I stand by my assertion that you claiming the Minutemen project was "full" of the people you referred to was an ignorant claim.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, if they are going to wave nazi flags and do the nazi salute, spout xenophobic rhetoric, what are we supposed to think?

i think they raise a pertinent issue[border security], in an interesting manner,[protesting on the border] but if the face of the protest is going to be millitant right wing extremists, they're going nowhere.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:44 AM

Default Re: Not Good????

[ QUOTE ]
.....how can my original post not "come out good." My post was meant to open discussion on a hot-button topic, in which the issue (racism vs. blacks by Mexicans) has been hi-jacked by the left as a "Minute-men are neo-nazis, kkk, and skin-heads. The original premise is that the PM of Mexico has made racist statements vis-a-vis African-Americans in this country ("Mexican illegal aliens will work at jobs that even the blacks won't"). This statement by PM Fox was: attacked by such staunch black "activists" as Rev Fat Al Sharpton and his merry band of racists thugs - and supported by racist and jew/white-hater Louis Farrakhan - which I find quite humorous!!! But, instead of attacking a racist PM of Mexico - who happens to be a minority "his own self" - we attack the people trying to keep his illegitimate minions out of our country - the Minutemen. As Johnnie Cochrane did for good ole OJ, he made "Mark Fuhrman said nigger" the issue, and not that OJ was a no-good scum-bag murderer. Johnnie Cochrane got away with his diversion and so is the liberally-slanted left biased media and blind followers of this thought-less tripe......by blaming the Minutemen and not racist PM Fox. But then, the ever-deep-thinking Myrtle [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] attacks the good, fair, & balanced Dr and doesn't care a smidgeon about the absolutely terrible racial smear made by the head of a country that has a border with the United States....Is it any wonder that the left keeps losing the presidency?? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Yes, Myrtle. More trash from the left......(read double standards - and guess what? you ain't fooling anyone but yourselves). Please keep it up. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]If you had been born 200 years ago, there's no way in hell you'd be literate.
Old 08-27-2005, 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stand by it all you want, but please just STFU!
Old 08-27-2005, 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stand by it all you want, but please just STFU!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.

-ptmusic