Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2005, 02:52 AM

Default Who loves ya

So if I am posting stuff like "I greatly admire Adolph Hitler", "The Jews are vermin", "The Reich should be ruling the world by now, have the planes leave on time", "I like black leather pants", and "Sieg Heil!!", and someone labels me a Nazi, then the moderators would be swarming on his case like flies on crap, is that correct ?

Nice.

I'm kinda warming up to those rules.
Old 08-25-2005, 02:58 AM

Default Ah, Lenny, Lenny

He could really work the room.

And the country.
Old 08-25-2005, 11:25 AM

Default Re: Trash from the Left......

[ QUOTE ]
You're right, perhaps racist is not the correct word for Dr. Wogga.

He's a bigot

[/ QUOTE ]

So far two good attempts, and not one epithet. But keep going, Andy, I'm sure the "mot juste" is hanging around somewhere.
Old 08-25-2005, 05:41 PM

Default Re: Tough gig

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps if you could understand the meaning of my post you would not have so ignorantly written what you did

[/ QUOTE ]
The Minutemen are full of racist bastards. Congress is not full of murderers and ex-Klansmen.

You got an own goal there, buddy.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you figure that? You have apparently arbitrarily decided that the Minutemen project is full of "racist bastards" (I am not sure how many ARE racist, or how many ARE bastards, I am sure you don't either, you just repeat the talking points of your masters). Have you STILL not understood the point of my original post?
Old 08-25-2005, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps if you could understand the meaning of my post you would not have so ignorantly written what you did

[/ QUOTE ]
The Minutemen are full of racist bastards. Congress is not full of murderers and ex-Klansmen.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you figure that? You have apparently arbitrarily decided that the Minutemen project is full of "racist bastards" (I am not sure how many ARE racist, or how many ARE bastards, I am sure you don't either, you just repeat the talking points of your masters). Have you STILL not understood the point of my original post?

[/ QUOTE ]

....ok, I'll bite.

What was the purpose of your original post?
Old 08-25-2005, 10:51 PM

Default Thanks Nash......

.....sometimes I get so wound up by people violating posting standards, I forget to go to sleep. Thanks for looking out for my well being...........I'll never forget your kindness [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2005, 12:04 AM

Default Dildo......

....is a useful tool to some people, a joy stick to others, and to Mexicans who love fat asses, it can only be a piece of art. "You can't handle the truth"
Old 08-26-2005, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

....ok, I'll bite.

[/ QUOTE ]

To try to say that the Minutemen Project is full of racist (etc.) is about the same as me saying the Senate is full of Murderous ex-Klan member Democrats. Just because there are some rotten eggs in any institution does not mean that said institution is FULL of the rotten eggs.
Old 08-26-2005, 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

....ok, I'll bite.

[/ QUOTE ]

To try to say that the Minutemen Project is full of racist (etc.) is about the same as me saying the Senate is full of Murderous ex-Klan member Democrats. Just because there are some rotten eggs in any institution does not mean that said institution is FULL of the rotten eggs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok., jaxmike.....in this post you appear to be saying that overly simplistic, unsupported generalizations are not worth the paper they’re written on.

Agreed.

However, I see no hint of that in Dr. Wogga’s original post........

[ QUOTE ]
....the Minutemen are a racist organization. Facts please? Here's a fact: We need to secure our borders. Here's another fact: State of emergencies were declared in NM and Arizona. Why? The governors don't feel their borders with friend-of-the-left and no friend-of-the-darkies (other than Farrakhan - who's only friends are muslim extremists and anti-social scumbags) PM Fox's country are secure. And so, if the Minutemen assist in securing our borders, the left spin machine splash this organization with the "R" word.

Quick quiz - what's the weather report in Mexico [Hint: Its the same every day]??? Give up???

Chilly today, hot tamale

Here's another quiz: what nationality continues to lead the world in fat ass admiration? Before answering, please check with the ACLU, the mainstream left-biased media, or your resident left-wing of the demagogue party

[/ QUOTE ]

Whichever way I read the original post, it still comes out the same.......and it’s not good.
Old 08-27-2005, 12:04 AM

Default Not Good????

.....how can my original post not "come out good." My post was meant to open discussion on a hot-button topic, in which the issue (racism vs. blacks by Mexicans) has been hi-jacked by the left as a "Minute-men are neo-nazis, kkk, and skin-heads. The original premise is that the PM of Mexico has made racist statements vis-a-vis African-Americans in this country ("Mexican illegal aliens will work at jobs that even the blacks won't"). This statement by PM Fox was: attacked by such staunch black "activists" as Rev Fat Al Sharpton and his merry band of racists thugs - and supported by racist and jew/white-hater Louis Farrakhan - which I find quite humorous!!! But, instead of attacking a racist PM of Mexico - who happens to be a minority "his own self" - we attack the people trying to keep his illegitimate minions out of our country - the Minutemen. As Johnnie Cochrane did for good ole OJ, he made "Mark Fuhrman said nigger" the issue, and not that OJ was a no-good scum-bag murderer. Johnnie Cochrane got away with his diversion and so is the liberally-slanted left biased media and blind followers of this thought-less tripe......by blaming the Minutemen and not racist PM Fox. But then, the ever-deep-thinking Myrtle [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] attacks the good, fair, & balanced Dr and doesn't care a smidgeon about the absolutely terrible racial smear made by the head of a country that has a border with the United States....Is it any wonder that the left keeps losing the presidency?? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Yes, Myrtle. More trash from the left......(read double standards - and guess what? you ain't fooling anyone but yourselves). Please keep it up. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]