Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 11-21-2005, 08:42 PM

Default Redeeming party points

I have some party points-Like to redeem. The store is all crap - but any info about the 4-fold pokertable?
Size/weight/greenstuf-is it filt or just some [censored]?

Thanks
Old 11-21-2005, 09:43 PM

Default Re: Redeeming party points

[ QUOTE ]
I have some party points-Like to redeem. The store is all crap - but any info about the 4-fold pokertable?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

No idea but that's what I'm saving up for. Either that or the women's track suit. It would make for a nice 2+2 picture...my gut hanging out of it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2005, 12:07 AM

The internet would appreciate this picture not being taken.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

funny i ran into this post. My younger brother just received his folding poker table JUST today. The quality is pretty good, although the green is not "felt". It's more like a rubbery green surface. I think it's better than the cheap felt that they would have probably used because once you start using it for awhile, the wear and tear on the table becomes annoying. You will start getting green fuzzball buildups and it will start looking like an overused tennis ball. I don't think it can fit 8 people like it says on the picture, more like 5 or 6 and I think that's stretching it. With this table and pokerstars 8000fpp chip set, you will be ready to host a home game. I personally think the 8000fpp chipset is a better and more practical than the folding poker table top that party offers.

PS. I don't recommend using the cup holder from the poker table. You are just asking to get your drink spilled. Also, only a fish would use the chip tray that is built-in to the table.
Old 11-24-2005, 05:59 AM

Thanks for the response!
Like I thought - semi-crap. But it sounds like its the better thing to use the points for. I think I give it a shot.
Old 11-24-2005, 06:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the response!
Like I thought - semi-crap. But it sounds like its the better thing to use the points for. I think I give it a shot.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are too cheap to give away higher quality stuff. Lets say you got $200 bonus credits to shop for. They have some product "worth" $200, in reality they bought it for like $50-100. There is a reason they do not want you to have the cash instead of the pruduct. It costs alot for them to give away(or more back) cash than some cheaply products "worth" the amount you got. Same thing with all places that "pays" in products not in cash.

Where I live there is often ads like "Sign up for us [some gas company] and win $1000 worth of gas" but in reality that $1000 of gas cost them almost nothing.