Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 06-23-2005, 01:49 PM

Default ADD EMPIRE POKER TO BLACKLISTED SITES!!!!

they are out of control.

1 they have banned people for only playing when they offer bonuses

2 now they won't let you do the bonus if you have cashed oout in the last 15 days???? WHAT THE F#CK IS THAT HORSESH!T.

I cash out once a week all the money I made! What the hell do they expect people to do???

SO BASICALLY IF YOU PLAY at their site make money and cash out you aren't eliglbe for the bonus or if you don't play at their site and show up and play when they offer bonuses you aren't eligble for the bonus.

EMPIRE IS F#CKEN RIIDCULOUS!

EMPIRE POKER NEEDS TO BE BLACKLISTED FOR ALL THE SHADY BUSINESS THEY ARE DOING!
Old 06-23-2005, 01:52 PM

Default Re: ADD EMPIRE POKER TO BLACKLISTED SITES!!!!

They can do whatever the hell they want with their bonuses.
Old 06-23-2005, 01:54 PM

I'm a fairly big bonus whore as I try to build my poker skill and bankroll, but I am done with Empire too. They are totally ridiculous when it comes to customer service. At some point I'll be up to higher levels where bonuses wont matter much as "the thing that cant be mentioned" takes over, but that might be at Eurobet rather than Empire. Just a terrible way to build and maintain a customer base. I would hope that others that have "TTTCBM" there would switch to one of the other skins.
Old 06-23-2005, 02:00 PM

Forgive me if I sound trollish, but . . . you just now realized this? I think the start of Empire closing accounts happened about two months ago. And as far as I know, there is no "blacklist" of sites. If there is, somebody point me to it right away.
Old 06-23-2005, 02:02 PM

I love Empire. They gave me a sweet watch. And a tv is coming soon.
Old 06-23-2005, 02:05 PM

I KNOW THAT WAS A COUPLE MONTHS AGO!!

also go to the bottom of the page of BONUSWHORES.COM and you will see a sitre of blacklisted site
Old 06-23-2005, 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also go to the bottom of the page of BONUSWHORES.COM and you will see a sitre of blacklisted site

[/ QUOTE ]

Then why are you posting this here instead of there? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 06-23-2005, 02:07 PM

I cashed out 2K Tuesday and got the bonus today....... No problems here...
Old 06-23-2005, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They can do whatever the hell they want with their bonuses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you're right, They can do what they want with their bonuses. But this is a little silly. I'm not a huge bonus whore and I play at Empire because it's the only Party Skin where I have rakeback - so they won't lose my business.

If they are going to proceed with a 15X bonus, that is fine with me. Like you said, it is their bonus and they can do with it what they please.

But stopping someone from taking advantage of the bonus because they've withdrawn in the 15 days prior - without giving people 15 days notice of the upcoming bonus? Bizarre.

I play thousands of hands every month at Empire and withdraw to my Neteller acct. almost weekly. You would think I would be one of the people they say the bonus is intended for. I'm not some whore they are trying to weed out. It seems strange that they would not allow me to take advantage of the bonus because of a week old cashout.

It would make more sense if they simply stopped offering bonuses outside of the signup. What they are doing now is insulting to players like myself.

I'm not going to go all VanDressen on thier asses and stop playing there. I just don't understand the motive.
Old 06-23-2005, 02:24 PM

[quote
Yeah, you're right, They can do what they want with their bonuses. But this is a little silly. I'm not a huge bonus whore and I play at Empire because it's the only Party Skin where I have rakeback - so they won't lose my business.

If they are going to proceed with a 15X bonus, that is fine with me. Like you said, it is their bonus and they can do with it what they please.

But stopping someone from taking advantage of the bonus because they've withdrawn in the 15 days prior - without giving people 15 days notice of the upcoming bonus? Bizarre.

I play thousands of hands every month at Empire and withdraw to my Neteller acct. almost weekly. You would think I would be one of the people they say the bonus is intended for. I'm not some whore they are trying to weed out. It seems strange that they would not allow me to take advantage of the bonus because of a week old cashout.

It would make more sense if they simply stopped offering bonuses outside of the signup. What they are doing now is insulting to players like myself.

I'm not going to go all VanDressen on thier asses and stop playing there. I just don't understand the motive.

[/ QUOTE ]

My point was that if you play a lot at Empire because of rakeback, you could just as easily move to Eurobet or Multipoker and continue to get your rakeback and play the same tables, so it makes no sense from a customer perspective to invoke these policies, especially without warning and apparently selectively to certain accounts. It boggles my mind.

Also, I dont have a problem with account specific bonuses, 15x bonuses or no bonuses at all. I just wont play there, and hopefully some others follow.