Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em

Old 09-30-2005, 11:12 AM

Default Re: First month multitabling party $50 NL stats... (46k hands)

nice work Mob

is that a true hourly rate of $19 or is the hours recording not accurate? And are you happy with that hourly rate?
Do you have an idea of the most efficient number of tables (ie highest hourly rate)?

Also, how are you playing 8/12 tables - on 1,2 or 3 monitors? Are you comfortable not seeing all tables at the same time (assuming you're not).

Sorry for the barrage of questions but I'm impressed at the monthly return from $50 tables.
Old 09-30-2005, 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nice work Mob

is that a true hourly rate of $19 or is the hours recording not accurate? And are you happy with that hourly rate?
Do you have an idea of the most efficient number of tables (ie highest hourly rate)?

Also, how are you playing 8/12 tables - on 1,2 or 3 monitors? Are you comfortable not seeing all tables at the same time (assuming you're not).

Sorry for the barrage of questions but I'm impressed at the monthly return from $50 tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

All questions is appreciated [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Yup it's the true hourly winrate.
I don't know yet how many tables is the best, the more tables you play the more misstakes you make.
I'm most comfortable playing 8 tables or less cause with 8 tables I can see them all with no overlapping on 2 monitors.
Old 09-30-2005, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you allowed to play on more than one site at once?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you are. It will not allow you to sit at the same table with two accounts from the same ip.

*edit* Sorry, just noticed this has already been answered.