Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2005, 07:35 AM

Default Re: Final thoughts

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to do for myself what I suggested Barron do in his own thread from hell in the magazine forum. Accept responsibility and respect the resposes of the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since my name was invoked...

While I may disagree with many of the replies in my thread, I certainly didn't carry myself in it as you have here. While I am guilty of egging on a few of my detractors with good natured banter on my part, at the end of the day, I appreciate them taking the time to state why they think I was wrong, and give their reasons, even if ultimately I didn't agree with said conclusions that they came to.

Another difference: while my thread contained people debating their opinions, in this, you are clearly wrong and there is no debate.

I've never understood the mentality of anyone who doesn't like when others get some treatment that they didn't get.

1. I'm standing on a train and a man gives everyone but me $20 - I wasn't screwed.

2. I go out with my buddies to a bar and all their tabs get comped except mine - I wasn't screwed.

3. Foxwoods decides to ONLY rake the pots that I win and no one else's at the table - I wasn't screwed. (In fact, I would LOVE this scenario ... I'll let you figure out why.)

etc etc etc

The attitude of entitlement and of if-them-why-not-me is ludicrous.

In short: please don't compare yourself to me in any way when your conduct AND your attitude show no comparison.

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com