Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2005, 05:16 PM

Default Irieguy, daliman, and others are not that good. why are they gods?

hi guys. i checked out pokerprophecy and i was shocked to see Irieguys record. He is awfull overall. Hes losing at the 33's. Why is he worshipped around here? If you cant beat the 33's, your not that good. Nothing personally agaisnt him, but im just wondering why he is a worshipped ma here. I dont even belive half of his post, and he is not a doctor. bullcrap.
Old 04-21-2005, 05:18 PM

Default Re: Irieguy, daliman, and others are not that good. why are they gods?

can we learn to use pokerprophecy first?
Old 04-21-2005, 05:19 PM

Default Re: Irieguy, daliman, and others are not that good. why are they gods

Doh! You've figured out the secret. The emperor has no clothes. This whole forum is just a sham to teach the fish incorrect tactics. Just between you and me, I would suggest doing the opposite of any advice you find here.

And then PM me your Party name.
Old 04-21-2005, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hi guys. i checked out pokerprophecy and i was shocked to see Irieguys record. He is awfull overall. Hes losing at the 33's. Why is he worshipped around here? If you cant beat the 33's, your not that good. Nothing personally agaisnt him, but im just wondering why he is a worshipped ma here. I dont even belive half of his post, and he is not a doctor. bullcrap.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, you're a complete idiot. I feel sorry that you don't see why.

I feel bad for you actually, [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

I will let others explain.

Yugoslav
PS This is a troll and at first I didn't notice the screen name. But now that I have I recognized it instantly from the STEP 5 Gigabet hand....this isn't 'the' Dave Williams posting.
PPS He's trolled before....I don't feel as sorry for him anymore....just feel, meh.
Old 04-21-2005, 05:24 PM

I can't believe I'm taking you seriously, but A. people like Irie, Dali, even myself have multiple accounts, some of which do not have rakeback and are seldom used and B PokerProphecy is innaccurate by about 10%, meaning if results could be +/- 10% of what it says.

Look up Voltron87, it has about 20 5s played and 40 11s... not what I play. I use a different account (top secret... MJ12-like) for my other play. I let my friends screw around on Voltron87.
Old 04-21-2005, 05:28 PM

Comedy gold right there.
Old 04-21-2005, 05:39 PM

If you think Irieguy sucks at the $33's, you should see him play the $109's. Yikes.

--Z
Old 04-21-2005, 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you think Irieguy sucks at the $33's, you should see him play the $109's. Yikes.

--Z

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, McPherzen is MIA for pretty much months....then this beauty.

And Irie was harping on *me* for not contributing to the forum, [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

Yugoslav
Old 04-21-2005, 05:43 PM

funny how the groupies instantly come out and support their man. ok, guys, im the bad guy, im a troll, im a joke. feel better about yourself? im not here to start a flame war, im just here to get some facts straight. and voltron, my friend, nice try, but you are a low limit dweller. dont give me this crap about your freinds playing on your account. you are also a joke. most of the big name guys here are jokes. irieguy, is a forum celebrity, he loves it, he lives its, but he is a joke otherwise. i challenge him to prove otherwise. im just sick and tired of all the posters on this forum acting like big shots, but in reality are bottom feeders.

ive been playing online poker for a long time now. and let me tell you about a few posters who actually are the real thing, first off donbuttons, hes legit, hes about as good as they come. he can play sng's or mtt's and he plays both at a very high level. zeejustin, is another phenomenal player, kudos to him. even a young kid like raptor, i really like what i see in him, but he still has some work to do to catch up to the likes of the above 2 i mentioned. but im fully confident he will. he has the proper amount of disregard of money that you need to be great. so, here is some juice to sip on for awhile, talk to you later. and please dont hate me, because im not madatcha.
Old 04-21-2005, 05:46 PM

Yeah, you're right, I only play low limits but I lie about it on the internet to be cool, to a bunch of people I'll never meet... oh wait that doesn't make any sense at all.

You never contribute anything to the forum, if you think Irieguy is a joke why don't you reply to all his erroneous postings and debunk them?