Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2005, 06:53 PM

Default Re: My Apologies ( Hot Chick Pics !!! )

I must say this has been the best day for OOT in recent memory. Quite a few fantastic and highly amusing threads. I hope this one develops more [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2005, 06:57 PM

Dude, it'd be so wrong to suggest that someone try to find pics of his sister, especially by offering to pay off friends for the info...like $20 wrong....maybe $30 if info's good....
Old 11-22-2005, 07:19 PM

I'm talking about who runs it, where their physical address is, ect.
Old 11-22-2005, 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] you

[/ QUOTE ]

No seriously..I meant it like. "this one?!?" really?" I can't believe you told us who it is, and I also can't believe it hasn't been made into someones avatar yet. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is [censored] weird. Who can I talk to about this? Not my family, certainly not my friends. I don't really mind all the ootish comments, I just need to get this off my chest to someone. I feel like exploding.
Old 11-22-2005, 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] you

[/ QUOTE ]

No seriously..I meant it like. "this one?!?" really?" I can't believe you told us who it is, and I also can't believe it hasn't been made into someones avatar yet. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is [censored] weird. Who can I talk to about this? Not my family, certainly not my friends. I don't really mind all the ootish comments, I just need to get this off my chest to someone. I feel like exploding.

[/ QUOTE ]
Your sister? Her friends?
Old 11-22-2005, 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] you

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All joking aside, there is absolutely zero chance you will be able to track that picture back to its source. Sorry, that's the internet for ya.

Swede

[ QUOTE ]
I'm talking about who runs it, where their physical address is, ect.

[/ QUOTE ]
why don't you talk to your sister about this. am i wrong to think that the site doesn't do this w/o consent and the pics were either submitted by your sis or her friend. i think you are mad at the wrong people.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] you

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Calm down. Are you absolutely sure it's your sister?
Old 11-22-2005, 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] you

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

just be glad you didn't enjoy a slightly less obvious picture and felt like exploding in a different way...and then scrolling down to see her face...
Old 11-22-2005, 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] you

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Please link us to your blog.