Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2005, 09:21 PM

Default Paradise Hand Histories with Poker Tracker

Hello,

I'm currently playing mostly on Paradise Poker.

I'm looking to buy Poker Tracker soon. However, I noticed on PT's website it says that for Paradise you have to e-mail in order to get your hand histories to import (as in, there is nothing that can automatically done)

I'm just wondering, does anyone use Paradise and PT, and is it a hassle to email for your hand histories to import?

What is the e-mail address you use to get your hand history, and what exactly do you say ? Do you have to request a specific time period, or what?

Thanks for any help.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:08 PM

Default Re: Paradise Hand Histories with Poker Tracker

You request hand histories from within the paradise software and they are emailed to you. It is certainly not as convinient as sites that store hand histories on your hard drive.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:10 PM

You dont E-mail them to get hand histories, you request it while you are logged into paradise. Then the number of hands you requested is automatically sent to your Email address registered with paradise.

The max you can request at one time is 200 hands, so keep an eye on the number of hands you've been dealt, and make a request every 200 hands.

It can be automatically done actually, Poker Tracker has a feature that auto-requests hands while you are playing.
Old 11-27-2005, 01:12 AM

Ripwalk, it's been a few weeks since I played at Paradise. If memory serves, you mouse click over the dealer's chip tray and a box pops up with various options including requesting HH's. They will go to the email you have registered when you signed up for your account.

Ideally you should have an email service that is POP3 compatible as PT works best with that. I use www.mypersonalemail.com. It's free and has worked well for me. There are others available also.
Old 11-27-2005, 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You dont E-mail them to get hand histories, you request it while you are logged into paradise. Then the number of hands you requested is automatically sent to your Email address registered with paradise.

The max you can request at one time is 200 hands, so keep an eye on the number of hands you've been dealt, and make a request every 200 hands.

It can be automatically done actually, Poker Tracker has a feature that auto-requests hands while you are playing.

[/ QUOTE ]
The max is 100, not 200.