Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2005, 02:49 PM

Default Re: Looks like Party Reloads are out...

[ QUOTE ]
Use the Bonus Code "BONUSOCT" when you make your next deposit before 12-OCT-05 23:59 EST and get 20% extra (Max $100) in your bonus account. Restrictions apply.

:-)

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I got.
Old 10-05-2005, 02:54 PM

I got the 30% up to 100 but more importantly than that I have an excuse to earn my 175 more party points that I need for the Party Poker hoodie....YYYEEEESSSSS [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 10-05-2005, 02:58 PM

Did you guys get these offers in email or from the poker software. I dont have anything in bonus promotions on the web browser nor in my email. Im at work and cant check poker client till i get home tonight.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you guys get these offers in email or from the poker software. I dont have anything in bonus promotions on the web browser nor in my email. Im at work and cant check poker client till i get home tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

poker software
Old 10-05-2005, 03:01 PM

I wonder what the algorithm is to determine which bonus you get, maybe we could figure it out based on:
1) type of bonus
2) current funds in account
3) hands played over the last month
4) rake generated over the last month
5) limit played

Any other parameters? It would be interesting to see how they are computing it. I am not on my poker computer right now, but I will check when I can.

I wonder if the type of bonus is related to whether your DOOM SWITCH is turned on or off.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:11 PM

For 3/6 you earn 12 points per 20 raked hands in a day. Note, it is regular points so if you get bonus points for playing during certain hours, those don't count.

So that is 3666 raked hands. Note that any fraction of 20 raked hands in a day you don't get any points for those.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got an offer of 775 points for $60. It's not all bad though. I like not having to make a deposit yet still being elogible for the bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got 685 points for $60. Just need the points by Oct. 31st. You're at least the no deposit bit is cool.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Welcome to PartyPoker.com - The World's Largest Poker Room!

Earn 2870 Regular Points between October 5th and October 31st and you can earn $550 in cash.

You have earned 0 regular points so far. You still have to earn 2870 regular points by October 31st to be eligible. Be sure you don't miss out!

That's what I got. What does it mean " CAN " earn $550 in cash? Just play enough hand to get the points? Is there something more than that? $550 sounds like a pretty good deal considering I 4-table 3/6NL.

Also, it gives a link to click to get more info but it won't display. Anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't find anything to clear it up any further, but if it is what it seems, it is really bad for NL players. NL players get 4 points per 20 raked hands. That means 14350 raked hands for your 550 bucks.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:46 PM

I just read on party's site that all NL&PL tables you get 4 pts for every 20 raked hands. So, for me, that's 14,850 RAKED hands needed to clear the $530...no thanks. I'd get $1100 in rakeback from my other skin. They probably threw me this bone since I used to play a ton on party before I moved. Now I only bonus whore there (when it's worth my time).
Old 10-05-2005, 03:52 PM

Does anybody else think this is asinine and represents another step toward Party's eventual decline?

Personally, I strongly dislike not knowing whether I'm getting a reload or not (I'm at work) and the suspense of knowing exactly what it'll be.