Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2005, 06:38 PM

Default Re: How effective is pulling out?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The irony of this is that I actually graduated from Emory.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, where are you from in Long Island?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe this is going unnoticed. None of you actually went to Emory obviously. Stop lying.

[/ QUOTE ]

ATL - Ebony University
Old 11-10-2005, 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mr. Diggslick! I am shocked at this attitude. Do you remember nothing from my demonstrations of putting a condom on the window-opening pole in your 7th grade health class?

Mark my words young man, you will regret playing paper football the the back of the classroom while I showed the filmstrip on ghonorrea.

Ms Hargraves
7th Grade Health & Gym Teacher

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there an award for best gimmick account? one nomination here. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2005, 07:40 PM

Guy #1: Hey, we've got our apartment. We ripped up the floors, pipes, wiring, and having everything completely redone.

Guy #2: You're renting, right?

Guy #1: Yeah.
Old 11-10-2005, 08:41 PM

Who here likes going to the movies, then leaving right before the really cool ending?
Old 11-10-2005, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"I'm looking for some practical info. "

here's practical info: I GOT MY GIRLFRIEND PREGNANT.

the thing is that you get away with it once, then ywice, and soon you get sloppy. you feel the awsome orgasm, and you start pushing the pulling out moment.

the fact is that it's very risky, but if you're a real gambler, then the pregnancy/ STD roulette table is there waiting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me reiterate. There is no danger of pregnancy if the girl is on top. Yes, maybe that will get a little boring, but just always have her get on top once you're like midway through and you have nothing to worry about.
Old 11-10-2005, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who here likes going to the movies, then leaving right before the really cool ending?

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on where I am "going" before the ending "comes."

heh heh heh
Old 11-10-2005, 08:51 PM

its like 70% ish effective...which is a TON lower than most other forms of birth control which are all 99% ish.

Ur going to get some in her hole or near it at some pnt during sex whether it be at the beginning (ur precome can SOMETIMES contain sperm) or the end....[censored] wrap it or make sure shes on birth control...dont be a tard

shes not a long time girl who u know has been tested and is clean...bottom line is RETARDED not to use a condom...i dont care how good it feels without one
Old 11-10-2005, 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Let me reiterate. There is an equally huge freaking danger of pregnancy if the girl is on top.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

-------

[ QUOTE ]
Provided you do it standing up or with the girl on top, the sperm will never reach the egg.
The sperm are exerting themselves with much more force than gravity is applying against them. More simply, this won't work — the effect of gravity on swimming sperm is negligible.

Source: Snopes

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-10-2005, 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Let me reiterate. There is an equally huge freaking danger of pregnancy if the girl is on top.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

-------

[ QUOTE ]
Provided you do it standing up or with the girl on top, the sperm will never reach the egg.
The sperm are exerting themselves with much more force than gravity is applying against them. More simply, this won't work — the effect of gravity on swimming sperm is negligible.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is incorrect. OP should not be worried about pulling out or anything AS LONG AS THE CHICK IS ON TOP. This is assuming he is having sex in areas w/ gravitational pulls equal to or greater than Earth. I believe what you quote above is talking about having sex in space and stuff like that.
Old 11-10-2005, 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

-------

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is incorrect. OP should not be worried about pulling out or anything AS LONG AS THE CHICK IS ON TOP. This is assuming he is having sex in areas w/ gravitational pulls equal to or greater than Earth. I believe what you quote above is talking about having sex in space and stuff like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

please tell me ur kidding....

ur gonna get all the guys in here that dont have sex much thinkin this IS true
and they will procreate thier stupidty onto actual offspring