Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 12-12-2005, 08:45 PM

Default Timetable for receiving your Bet365 bonus

Im only about half way through this month's Bet365 bonus, but thought Id email CS after each 100 raked hands to get the bonus in $20 increments...sent the email 2 days ago...no word from them yet...

I know there were others here who also had to wait for their 365 bonuses for this month. Just wondering if anyone has yet received their bonus and how long the waiting period was for them.

I did last month's 365 as well, and CS was very quick in response. Guess alot more folks are taking advantage of this, hence the slowness.

Whaddya think? Thanks
Old 12-12-2005, 09:59 PM

Default Re: Timetable for receiving your Bet365 bonus

I did the full bonus in one chunk and got my credit in < 48 hours.
Old 12-12-2005, 10:25 PM

I did 250 raked hands last week at 365 and I emailed them. It was a fast response and the bonus was in my account in less than 24 hours.

I did another 250 raked hands and I have written them over 48 hrs ago and no reply yet.

I am thinking of calling them after another 24 hrs or so if I do not get the bonus again.

I called them once last week and customer service there was excellent.
Old 12-13-2005, 12:10 AM

I'm clearing it right now. I've emailed them twice and it's taken two days each time.
Old 12-13-2005, 12:39 AM

500 hands is so simple to do why not just finish first? Or do 300 hands and then email them while finishing.
Old 12-13-2005, 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
500 hands is so simple to do why not just finish first? Or do 300 hands and then email them while finishing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not the 500 hands that's a problem...just wondering why its taking longer than last month for ppl to see the bonus. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-13-2005, 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Its not the 500 hands that's a problem...just wondering why its taking longer than last month for ppl to see the bonus. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because as more players play there to clear this bonus, and everyone sends them 20 emails instead of just one... they are going to have an email backlog!!!

If you want this bonus to continue, I would strongly suggest... one email after clearing your bonus for the month!
Old 12-13-2005, 01:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I did the full bonus in one chunk and got my credit in < 48 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-13-2005, 06:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Its not the 500 hands that's a problem...just wondering why its taking longer than last month for ppl to see the bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is that everyone is playing 50 hands and then
asking for the bonus! And then when they dont get it right
away they send three or four more emails that back things
up even more!
Old 12-13-2005, 10:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because as more players play there to clear this bonus, and everyone sends them 20 emails instead of just one... they are going to have an email backlog!!!

If you want this bonus to continue, I would strongly suggest... one email after clearing your bonus for the month!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's too bad the brilliance of this post is going to get lost in the middle of this thread. PLEASE stop e-mailing and calling and faxing and whatever the hell else you're doing to support on a daily basis. Your money IS COMING! It took me 72 hours to hear back from them on the $100 new deposit bonus and 40 hours to get the Dec. bonus credited to me. Just please be patient. Sites will start viewing bonus offers as a waste of time if it just creates a backlog of e-mails and irate customers demanding their $10 every 45 minutes.