Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy

Old 12-20-2005, 12:18 AM

Default Re: Hitler\'s world would have worked........

What's the deal with the ridiculous new threads tonight???
Old 12-20-2005, 12:26 AM

I agree that multiculturalism is the one of the biggest mistakes of modern history. We are only now just starting to see the effects (particularly in Europe), and it will get worse.

Multicultural policy started out of fear following the war (shock, horror, it wasn't some great ideological movement). Stategists believed that if we had many different races living in the country, it would create common links and they would be less likely to attack us. In effect it was seen as a panacea for war in a frightened, war weary nation. Unfortunately, they were wrong.

The fact is that some races and cultures just aren't cut out for civilised society. They breed like rabbits and exhibit widespread features of low intelligence, poor coping skills and aggressive, anti social behaviour. Half of all murders (and much of the crime) in the U.S. are caused by a particular race, and as a minority group, I'm convinced they don't have the brain capacity to survive and contribute positively in modern civilisation. Despite many years and government efforts, the SAT scores of a certain race remain shockingly low. They are on the border of retardation. Even the elite of this race fail to excel. Compare this with any other minority and the results are clear to anyone without a bias. Asians routinely outperform whites and are disproportionately represented at elite universities, despite being a minority and in spite of poverty and limited integration into society.

Certain other races don't have mental incapacities but have insular and sick cultures (often tied to religions) that will take generations to integrate properly. They are a disruptive force in society in the meantime and their attitudes contribute to a culture of hatred and fear.
Old 12-20-2005, 12:38 AM

Phil, every system has problems but I live in one of the trully multi-cultural places in the world and I love it.

Differences are good.

chez
Old 12-20-2005, 01:02 AM

Good reply. I live in a very white place and I love it too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

But the thing is that civilisation works best when everyone understands certain ideals. Caucasian civilisation and culture has had a thousand years of experience including the Renaissance and Enlightenment - not to mention the Romans 2000 years ago. Other cultures are literally fresh out the jungle, and they act like it too.
Old 12-20-2005, 01:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Good reply. I live in a very white place and I love it too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

But the thing is that civilisation works best when everyone understands certain ideals. Caucasian civilisation and culture has had a thousand years of experience including the Renaissance and Enlightenment - not to mention the Romans 2000 years ago. Other cultures are literally fresh out the jungle, and they act like it too.

[/ QUOTE ]
I doubt we're going to agree on this but I'd rather multi-cultural than mono-cultural any day.

More importantly, can God's own leg-spinner get 100 wickets this year?

chez
Old 12-20-2005, 01:40 AM

Very hard to say.

I'd be concerned about the problems that would arise from a widespread totalitarian state though.
Old 12-20-2005, 01:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
See what happens Kip when we allow the little things like “moreso” to go unchallenged. All hell breaks loose on this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's kind of a shame, actually, because this could have been an interesting topic, had there been a little more development on the premise, and a little less teenage angst in the tone.

I agree, this is all Kip's fault [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2005, 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Answer this one question before you fire up the old flame
thrower on me:

Do you believe, that had Hitler continued, and "won",
that he would have eliminated over 90 percent of all living threats today ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Those threats being???
Old 12-20-2005, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You do realize for most of it's existence, Western Europe wasn't the most civilized or technologically advanced civilization in the world by a long shot.
Old 12-20-2005, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In 50 years......the white-caucasian will be a 3 to 1 dog (little poker there), in America., with hispanics/latinos dominating.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? What does this mean?

[ QUOTE ]
Good thing? Bad thing? Not sure. I'm white and my ancestors were from Prussia. I have a bad feeling about my son being a 3 to 1 dog in his country in 50 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

"his" country? Is it not the other 3/4th's country, too? You're arbitrarily dividing the country up. Why don't you just consider yourself a 280-million-to-one "dog" in "your" country?

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, you know a poster is scary when he makes PVN look reasonable [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]