Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2005, 08:57 PM

Default Re: OSU vs. PSU

[ QUOTE ]
I guess old Joe Paterno is not quite finished yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

He is just a figure head and has been for at least the past 6 years.

I hate Penn State with a passion, but Bradley is the man there. It's a shame he doesn't get the credit he deserves because that old, senile bastard doesn't know how to hang it up.

It took a while, but PSU supporters are finally starting to realize this. I was in State College right before the NW game and was talking to a bunch of PSU fans at Hooters. I was shocked that they agreed with me that JoePa needed to go.

Their recent success though is only going to hurt them in the long run because now they have let up the pressure on JoePa.
Old 10-09-2005, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I guess old Joe Paterno is not quite finished yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

He is just a figure head and has been for at least the past 6 years.

I hate Penn State with a passion, but Bradley is the man there. It's a shame he doesn't get the credit he deserves because that old, senile bastard doesn't know how to hang it up.

It took a while, but PSU supporters are finally starting to realize this. I was in State College right before the NW game and was talking to a bunch of PSU fans at Hooters. I was shocked that they agreed with me that JoePa needed to go.

Their recent success though is only going to hurt them in the long run because now they have let up the pressure on JoePa.

[/ QUOTE ]

you think so? this team is very young and could be a force to reckon with in the next 2-3 years...

Penn State got screwed by the polls BTW...

and JoePa will die before he quits. he may actually die on the field. i wonder what the odds are on this happening.
Old 10-09-2005, 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you think so? this team is very young and could be a force to reckon with in the next 2-3 years...

[/ QUOTE ]

Bradley did a great job this past year recruiting, but he really needs that head coach title to push them over the top. I'm really shocked he's even still with PSU. The only reason I can come up with is they've been guaranteeing him the HC job for the past 15 years and he's waiting for that old bastard to croak.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Big rivalry game with a good amount on the line. The question is, will it even be close?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

penn state only let it look close for the tv cameras....ohio state was never really in it
Old 10-10-2005, 09:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Big rivalry game with a good amount on the line. The question is, will it even be close?

[/ QUOTE ]

penn state only let it look close for the tv cameras....ohio state was never really in it

[/ QUOTE ]

you are a moron.
Old 10-10-2005, 09:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you are a moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

awww....that hurts....
ohio state got owned...get over it
Old 10-10-2005, 09:41 AM

I am over it, but to say they were never in the game is completely moronic. if our right guard doesn't get injured in the first quarter, that blind side hit doesn't happen at the end of the game, and it goes to OT with momentum: buckeyes. i'm not making excuses, i've already said PSU is a hell of a ball team if you actually read the thread.
Old 10-10-2005, 09:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am over it, but to say they were never in the game is completely moronic. if our right guard doesn't get injured in the first quarter, that blind side hit doesn't happen at the end of the game, and it goes to OT with momentum: buckeyes. i'm not making excuses, i've already said PSU is a hell of a ball team if you actually read the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was making a little joke man, obviously they were in it, it was a 7 point game...the little graemlin [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] was supposed to indicate my joking.
But to say if this didn't happen then that wouldn't have happened and blah blah and then say you aren't making excuses...well, just don't make excuses. Don't make them and then say you aren't.
Old 10-10-2005, 11:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you obviously didnt watch the game. the game came down to turnovers, plain and simple. if troy doesnt throw the interception in the first half, and we make the field goal in the second, we go home with the W. furthermore, your boys upfront got away with at least 5 holds on big plays. as it stands, i have a lot of respect for your team and i wish them well.
Old 10-10-2005, 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you obviously didnt watch the game. the game came down to turnovers, plain and simple. if troy doesnt throw the interception in the first half, and we make the field goal in the second, we go home with the W. furthermore, your boys upfront got away with at least 5 holds on big plays . as it stands, i have a lot of respect for your team and i wish them well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those types of things happen everygame........