Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

Old 12-31-2005, 05:33 AM

Default (LC) 1st time 10-tabling single 19\' monitor

What a cluster-f#$*

I only made 3 glaring errors, such as folding in the BB, with 225 chips at the 75-150 level. Another was failing to notice that 4 more players had been knocked out, and my UG was actually the CO, and folded A9s, with <7xBB. Last was folding 99, when I didnt realize we were 3 handed, and someone who had me covered pushed.

It was only the 10$s until I get a better grasp. I plan to 6-8 table the 33$s at some point soon. But playing 10 tables sure does cure me of playing too many hands like AJ early, and getting too aggressive with 5-6 players left.

I havent felt this disoriented since I worked at a K-mart during christmas back in HS.

that is all/ [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-31-2005, 05:46 AM

Default Re: (LC) 1st time 10-tabling single 19\' monitor

yikes, on one monitor? I 8 table on two monitors and still find myself folding when I am probably too shortstacked to fold, but don't give the table the attention it deserves. I can't even imagine what kind of god-awful decisions I'd make with all of em cramped on one screen.
Old 12-31-2005, 06:04 AM

hey A_Plus, what the status about the finance bit you had going a little while ago? Seems like the discourse over ont eh sucker forums has died. Was wondering if you planned on going any more lessons.
Old 12-31-2005, 06:25 AM

Are you using MTH to achieve this feat?
Old 12-31-2005, 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey A_Plus, what the status about the finance bit you had going a little while ago? Seems like the discourse over ont eh sucker forums has died. Was wondering if you planned on going any more lessons.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seemed to me that people had lost interest, as my last lesson got zero responses, questions. I am actually going to be doing something for a friend, so I may put in a blog or something. I will let anyone who was interested from before know about it.
Old 12-31-2005, 03:31 PM

Are you using MTH to achieve this feat?

MTH is for the weak!!!
J/k of course, but I dont have it set up, I was kicking it old school, no programs but party poker running.