Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2005, 10:43 PM

Default Re: Crazy $1/2 session (9 hands total)

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, but I don't see why. Because I respond? Is that enough to be mocked?

I know of all parts of the session that I didn't play optimally, that wasn't the case here, I just thought it was fun to post such a incredible 9-hand session regardless of some minor mistakes.

Everybody seems to have missed my point, which you see in my first post: "...crazy or what?" Which means crazy to win 4 out of 9 hands in only 8 minutes of play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Regardless, I noticed a bunch of mistakes there, which is something you should address, instead of posting something like this.
Old 07-10-2005, 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Everybody seems to have missed my point, which you see in my first post: "...crazy or what?" Which means crazy to win 4 out of 9 hands in only 8 minutes of play.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you missed Mr. Wookie's point. (Did you even bother to click the link??) Posts like this are a dime a dozen and they clutter up an already jammed board, pushing valuable posts to the bottom before people have time to read them.

If you really want to share this fun hot-streak, fine - do it in the appropriate venue. Creating a new thread for this garbage is disrespectful to everyone's time.

You are not a special little snowflake, and no one gives a crap about your good luck. If you find that too harsh, I really could care less. This board is for everyone, and it's hard enough to separate the wheat from the chaff already.
Old 07-10-2005, 11:01 PM

Time for me to care less.

You write "If you really want to share this fun hot-streak, fine - do it in the appropriate venue. Creating a new thread for this garbage is disrespectful to everyone's time."

Well, f-off, I don't live in this thread, how the hell should I know if there is special "venues" and that the post where disrespectful as you state it?

I checked the sticky "Microlimit Guidelines/FAQ v1.0" before posting, maybe I missed your venues or whatever, but I saw no comments about topics like this.

And I'm sorry, I thougt it was funnier people here, but I guess I was wrong. I started the post with a [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] and ended it with a "funny" question (not laugh-funny).

Bye.
Old 07-10-2005, 11:10 PM

Default You just got here, and look at all the friends yv made already

Friendly advice: if you come here and are rude to the kids the kids won't like you very much.
Old 07-10-2005, 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But I have made some hostile or mocking posts which others have found childish and responded in kind.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

but don't worry about it. do some lurking, get a sense for the forum, and go from there. there are people here (not me, but others) who have forgotten more about SSHE than you may ever know. learn from them.
Old 07-11-2005, 12:00 AM

Perhaps you should understand haggle, we're here to critique and discuss, not have fun (unless its while critiquing and discussing).

We are Sklanksy drones, lured by one thing; the all mighty dollar and winrate. We are not here to have fun, to care about stastical patterns, or even to laugh. We're here to play good poker.
Old 07-11-2005, 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Won 4/9, Folded 9th hand and left the game after 8 minutes of play.
BB/Hr. 199.69 , BB/100 295.83 /Hagel.

[/ QUOTE ][ QUOTE ]
Hagel you are my new favorite poster and this is now my favorite thread of all time. I sincerly look foward to your future posts and all the wisdom contained in them as its apparent from your winrate you are quite possibly the bestest poker player ever!

[/ QUOTE ]

I am even better. I played a 1/2 session for only 3 minutes. I won 3 out of 4 hands, a much better win ratio, and I finished up 237.50 BB/hr and 296.88 BB/100. That's $475/hr. Pretty good, eh?
Old 07-11-2005, 01:55 AM

You need a backer?