6 26 16.25%
5 12 7.50%
4 12 7.50%
2 3 1.88%
3 6 3.75%
1 8 5.00%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-30-2005, 06:25 PM

Default Re: Do you rat out your 16 year old nephew if you think he\'s toking?

WTF, the only thing I am addicted to is Dreyers and browsing myspace for gogo dancers.
Old 11-30-2005, 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am a hypocrite!

I as of recently was a stoner for 10+ years.

16 is to young. Stop him now. If he does poorly in his studies now this only contributes.

School is more important. If only I could turn back the clock.

Face it stoners, Pot makes you lazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

no offense bro, but you know absolutely nothing about weed. If the weed is an indica, and harvested late, when the trichomes are amber, then yes, you get lazy couchlock. But even an indica, and ESPECIALLY a sativah, will give you a very happy cerebral high if harvested early or mid. These highs dont depress you, they clear your mind for greater creative thought, not to mention leaving you feeling refreshed afterwards.

You know what they say, open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Old 11-30-2005, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am a hypocrite!

I as of recently was a stoner for 10+ years.

16 is to young. Stop him now. If he does poorly in his studies now this only contributes.

School is more important. If only I could turn back the clock.

Face it stoners, Pot makes you lazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

no offense bro, but you know absolutely nothing about weed. If the weed is an indica, and harvested late, when the trichomes are amber, then yes, you get lazy couchlock. But even an indica, and ESPECIALLY a sativah, will give you a very happy cerebral high if harvested early or mid. These highs dont depress you, they clear your mind for greater creative thought, not to mention leaving you feeling refreshed afterwards.

You know what they say, open your mouth and remove all doubt.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, you sure seem to know a lot about marijuana? Is that what they teach you now in the army?

craig
Old 11-30-2005, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WTF, the only thing I am addicted to is Dreyers and browsing myspace for gogo dancers.

[/ QUOTE ]

First off, you might be better off with heroin than spending all day on myspace. Second, AND THIS IS TO EVERYBODY, Dids is not a heroin addict and I don't do cocaine. Third, I am not just saying this so the original poster won't rat me out. Fourth, and lastly, Dids and I were wondering if any of you knew where we could get some coke and heroin. This 16 year old kid on myspace that said he is tired of marijuana and wants to feel something better needs some. He said there is no way anybody in his family will find out we got it for him.

craig
Old 11-30-2005, 06:34 PM

No, Im out of the army, thats what they taught me at confirmation class when I was a catholic [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

I spend some time at overgrow.

It's kind of turned into a hobby to split my time with the forbidden word.
Old 11-30-2005, 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, Im out of the army, thats what they taught me at confirmation class when I was a catholic [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

It must have been a touch choice: Smoke pot or go fight a war? Did that decision take longer than 2.5 seconds?

craig
Old 11-30-2005, 06:37 PM

That's all nice and good Craig- but I still need you fired so I can have your job, assuming that you make something close to what I make now. I'm trying to convince rt of this right now, but he seems unresponsive. Probably because of all the coke!
Old 11-30-2005, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It must have been a touch choice: Smoke pot or go fight a war? Did that decision take longer than 2.5 seconds?

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, sadly enough I would have gladly fought, but when I was doing airborne training, I developed this lung infection which led the BRILLIANT army doctors to decide I had asthma.

However, now that I am out, I'm very glad for it, and luckily not a single one of the friends I made in basic and other training has died yet!
gooooooo BUSH. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Its funny though, anything I start to do, I become a nerd with, and now, yes, I am a pot nerd... ugh.
Old 11-30-2005, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That's all nice and good Craig- but I still need you fired so I can have your job, assuming that you make something close to what I make now. I'm trying to convince rt of this right now, but he seems unresponsive. Probably because of all the coke!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, do you have enough experience with this type of thing? Can you sit in front of your computer all day? Can you answer ridiculous questions?

Ryan isn't being unresponsive because of the coke, in fact he is generally very responsive then. It is when he goes all crazy on whip-its that he becomes unresponsive and angry. Well, I shouldn't say "whip-its", because he doesn't know where to find those. But, lets just say that he goes to Sam's Wholesale for lots of Ready Whip.

craig
Old 11-30-2005, 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You might be suprised at how appealing the thought of combat can be to someone who is young, dumb, and full of cum.