Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2005, 11:45 PM

Default High School Reunion time

So I got the invitation for my High School reunion this week and plan on going and drinking alot, as is the protocol for these things. It came with this little survey to give people an update on what I've been doing I presume. I decided it would be much more interesting to fill out this survey for someone else in my class with embarassing answers.

Then I decided it would be even more interesting to fill it out for Inside Edition host Pat O'Brien using a bunch of quotes from his coked up voice messages soliciting sex. (Hilarious Link to flash video with sound)
However after listening to how explicit he is, that could borderline on sexual harrasment/werid stalker behavior that would probably freak out my old High School Class President if she's not familiar with the Pat O'Brien phone calls. So I need some OOT help to answer the following questions, I'm looking for something similar to gimmick account responses for celebrities, or just funny [censored] to make my friend look bad.

1. Marital Status

2. Children, number of, ages

3. What College did you attend/graduate from?

4. Current Employment

5. What have you been doing for the past 5 years?

6. Favorite High School Memory?

7. If there is one thing you could do differently about high school, what would it be?

8. Do you feel like you've significantly changed in the past 5 years? How?

Responses to questions don't neccessarily have to have anything to do with the questions.

So let's get some hookers and some coke and get crazy, and remember, you have to be into Betsy.
Old 11-13-2005, 12:53 AM

Default Re: High School Reunion time

[ QUOTE ]
So let's get some hookers and some coke and get crazy, and remember, you have to be into Betsy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thread drift: Pat O'Brien's wife is named Linda.

raisins