Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2005, 12:17 PM

Default Re: HULA ML Cleanup

I'm not agreeing whith tallying the non-voters as 3s, as wonk suggests. If anyone has a vote, they'll express it. You can't "imply" what non-voters mean by not voting. Maybe they are just indifferent either way.
Old 10-23-2005, 12:23 PM

By Microbob:

[ QUOTE ]
Right.

But timprov was seeming to imply that this will just be SOOOO difficult because it enough people will just be lazy and refuse to play.

Well...that's their problem and their fault.
If it's a draw/double-forfeit then that's fine.
If one team wins because another team gets lazy that's fine too.
That's life.

Just enforce the forfeits as they happen and move on.
And I still don't fully understand the reasoning behind not having the playoffs (aside from perhaps the people who are just not in the mood to do it and are kind of sick of the whole thing).

[/ QUOTE ]

I second this a 100%.
Old 10-24-2005, 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not agreeing whith tallying the non-voters as 3s, as wonk suggests. If anyone has a vote, they'll express it. You can't "imply" what non-voters mean by not voting. Maybe they are just indifferent either way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. When I count the votes on Monday night non voters won't be counted as anything in particular.

Like I mentioned in the other thread, the only thing I'm doing is counting the votes and giving the majority opinion.

I'll make this all clear in the final thread after the tally. I'll basically say "here are the votes, here is who voted what, and this is the result"...so non voters won't be considered at all.
Old 10-24-2005, 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. When I count the votes on Monday night non voters won't be counted as anything in particular.

Like I mentioned in the other thread, the only thing I'm doing is counting the votes and giving the majority opinion.

I'll make this all clear in the final thread after the tally. I'll basically say "here are the votes, here is who voted what, and this is the result"...so non voters won't be considered at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perfect. I appreciate you taking the responsibility.