Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 08-03-2005, 07:27 PM

Default Is the signup bonus and reload bonus stackable?

My girlfriend is ready to jump into the real miney games. Since I play on Party Poker she wants to play there also. I think that there is going to be a reload bonus tomorrow (Thursday) or maybe it's next Thursday, or the one after that [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Anyways... there is a 30% singup bonus. Is she able to get both the signup bonus and this month's reload bonus?

Thanks for the help.
Old 08-03-2005, 08:36 PM

Default Re: Is the signup bonus and reload bonus stackable?

[ QUOTE ]
My girlfriend is ready to jump into the real miney games. Since I play on Party Poker she wants to play there also. I think that there is going to be a reload bonus tomorrow (Thursday) or maybe it's next Thursday, or the one after that [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Anyways... there is a 30% singup bonus. Is she able to get both the signup bonus and this month's reload bonus?

Thanks for the help.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, however you could use the sign up bonus clear it, then cash out and cash back in and use the reload bonus. This would require alot of hands depending on how much ur doing it for.
Old 08-03-2005, 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no, however you could use the sign up bonus clear it, then cash out and cash back in and use the reload bonus. This would require alot of hands depending on how much ur doing it for.

[/ QUOTE ]

DO NOT DO THIS!!!

Your reload bonus will be elapsed because of the 15 day cashout rule. I suggest just giving "her" some of your bankroll if you're able to so she has enough to make 2 seperate deposits. She can then withdraw one and pay you back.
Old 08-03-2005, 10:50 PM

I thought that the 15 day rule was only for Empire Poker. Is it for Party also. If so you can only cashout in a small timeframe to be eligible for the monthly reload bonus.
Old 08-03-2005, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought that the 15 day rule was only for Empire Poker. Is it for Party also. If so you can only cashout in a small timeframe to be eligible for the monthly reload bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I'm wrong... I only ever play on Party when there's a reload so I never run into the cashout problem there. Sorry if I gave you some bad info.
Old 08-04-2005, 05:46 AM

Just make sure your GF deposits for the sign-up before the reload period starts and you should be ok. All Party bonuses stack. I think the only rule is the reload bonus can only be claimed on the first deposit during the reload period so get that sign-up deposit done ASAP.