Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Other Poker Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2005, 06:32 PM

Default td converter

following this old post , I get back to work and it's finally fonctionning.
however I had absolutly no time to test it except on a few hands so there may be some issues at present.
Feel free to comment, critic, all suggestions are welcomed !
It's for the moment on a bad website, time to change will come when it will perfectly work.
hope you'll find it useful [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Euri10's converter
Old 10-20-2005, 06:57 PM

Default Re: td converter

This looks really awesome. The only two problems I have are that it didn't pick up each person's name and that the stakes are 10/20 so that blinds are actually 5/10. I would add in the hand history, but I accidentally closed the window before I could paste it in.

Let me know if you want me to send some hand histories where it puts "undefined" instead of the person's name.

Hand number: 9100745-1131
Blinds: $10/$20
Players:
undefined($1153) seat 3
undefined($434) seat 4
SB($409) seat 5
BB(undefined) seat The button is at seat 4
Button at seat 4
SB posts, undefined posts,
Hand: T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Round 1(0.75BB)
undefined raises, SB folds, undefined, undefined takes 2, undefined takes 2,
Hand: 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Round 2(2.25BB)
undefined checks, undefined bets, undefined calls, undefined takes 1,
Hand: 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Round 3(3.25BB)
undefined checks, undefined bets, undefined folds,
Old 10-20-2005, 07:16 PM

A good start, certainly. We could use "Hero" notation on the action, and I'm not sure where the undefineds are coming from. Once we get a final version, I'm willing to host this if you like, get rid of the Lycos ads.

Input:

[ QUOTE ]

Hand #4843224-3915 at Hampton Beach ($.25/$.50 Triple Draw 2-7)
Powered by UltimateBet
Started at 16/Mar/05 16:50:31

Stashua is at seat 0 with $23.
tamino is at seat 1 with $26.05.
Spin703 is at seat 2 with $9.
kb-farr is at seat 3 with $16.20.
timprov is at seat 4 with $25.
Rum_Girl is at seat 5 with $2.80.
The button is at seat 2.

kb-farr posts the small blind of $.10.
timprov posts the big blind of $.25.
tamino posts out of turn for $.35($.10 dead blind).

Stashua: -- -- -- -- --
tamino: -- -- -- -- --
Spin703: -- -- -- -- --
kb-farr: -- -- -- -- --
timprov: 8d 4d 7s 3s 3d
Rum_Girl: -- -- -- -- --

First Round:

Rum_Girl calls. Stashua calls. tamino checks.
Spin703 folds. kb-farr calls. timprov raises to
$.50. Rum_Girl calls. Stashua calls. tamino
calls. kb-farr calls.

kb-farr takes 3 cards. timprov takes 1 card.
Rum_Girl takes 2 cards. Stashua takes 3 cards.
tamino takes 2 cards.

Stashua: -- -- -- -- --
timprov: 8d 4d 7s 3s 3h

Second Round:

kb-farr checks. timprov bets $.25. Rum_Girl calls.
Stashua folds. tamino calls. kb-farr calls.

kb-farr takes 1 card. timprov takes 1 card.
Rum_Girl takes 2 cards. tamino takes 1 card.

Third Round:

timprov: 8d 4d 7s 3s Qh

kb-farr checks. timprov bets $.50. Rum_Girl folds.
tamino calls. kb-farr calls.

kb-farr takes 2 cards. timprov takes 1 card. tamino
takes 1 card.

timprov: 8d 4d 7s 3s 5c

Final Round:

kb-farr checks. timprov bets $.50. tamino calls.
kb-farr folds.

Showdown:

timprov shows 8d 7s 5c 4d 3s.
timprov has 8 7 5 4 3.
tamino mucks cards.
(tamino has 8h 6c 6s 5h 2d.)

Hand #4843224-3915 Summary:

$.30 is raked from a pot of $6.10.
timprov wins $5.80 with 8 7 5 4 3.
----------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------

[/ QUOTE ]

Output:

[ QUOTE ]

Hand number: 4843224-3915
Blinds: null
Players:
UTG($23) seat 0
CO($26) seat 1
Button($9) seat 2
SB($16) seat 4
Button at seat 2
undefined, SB posts, CO posts,
Hand: 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Round 1(1.125BB)
BB calls, UTG calls, CO checks, Button folds, undefined, SB raises, BB calls, UTG calls, undefined, undefined, undefined, SB takes 1, BB takes 2, UTG takes 3, CO takes 2,
Hand: 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Round 2(5.625BB)
undefined, SB bets, BB calls, UTG folds, CO calls, undefined, undefined, SB takes 1, BB takes 2, CO takes 1,
Hand: 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Round 3(7.625BB)
undefined, SB bets, BB folds, CO calls, undefined, undefined, SB takes 1, undefined,
Hand: 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Round 4(10.625BB)
undefined, SB bets, CO calls, undefined,

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-20-2005, 07:36 PM

Nice job euri10. This is pretty exciting. Now if we could only sticky this at the top of the forum with Tom's list of games. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 10-21-2005, 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Let me know if you want me to send some hand histories where it puts "undefined" instead of the person's name.

[/ QUOTE ]
definitly, I tested it on 3 or 4 of my hands but obviously I havnt gone through all different cases...
timprov's one is one complicate, with the dead blind for instance
I take a look to deal with undefined, it s certainly because i havnt written well my regular expressions [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-21-2005, 03:20 AM

I'll try to make all this work this week end, I WANNA PLAY also [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-21-2005, 07:21 AM

I just realized trying to test why there were "undefined" in the hand Timprov gave that I have a small issue with the location of the button which could explain this. I'll fix it.
But more important, I found that when you copy paste your UB hand in a quote in the forum, it erases the UB formatting, especially the 4 spaces before players names, so if some hands don't function correctly, I can only have a look at them if you send it to me with the original format. I guess most of you (it's also my case) use the Ultimate History tool, the converter will work with text files generated by it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
I'll set up an email where you can send me files that don't work, I suspect that if you copy paste an hand in a PM message here, it won't be ok.
Old 10-21-2005, 10:02 AM

**Hero implemented.
**some issues with undefined when the hand history puts a carriage return between the name of the opponent and his action
**some issues with the calculation of the pot size, I found it strange [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
**have to work on the showdown now. if you have any suggestions about it : display it in white for instance ?
Old 10-21-2005, 01:45 PM

I did pop that hand directly in from the UH text file, it just got screwed up posting it to the forum. Here's what it outputs now:

Hand number: 4843224-3915
Blinds: $.25/$.50,,$.25/$.50
Players:
MP($23) seat 0
CO($26) seat 1
Button($9) seat 2
SB($16) seat 3
Hero($25) seat 4
UTG($2) seat 5
Button at seat 2
SB posts, Hero posts, CO posts,
Hand: 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Round 1(1.125BB)
UTG calls, MP calls, CO checks, Button folds, SB calls, Hero raises, UTG calls, MP calls, undefined, SB calls, SB takes 3, Hero takes 1, UTG takes 2, MP takes 3, CO takes 2,
Hand: 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Round 2(5.625BB)
SB checks, Hero bets, UTG calls, MP folds, CO calls, SB calls, SB takes 1, Hero takes 1, UTG takes 2, CO takes 1,
Hand: 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Round 3(7.625BB)
SB checks, Hero bets, UTG folds, CO calls, SB calls, SB takes 2, Hero takes 1, undefined,
Hand: 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Round 4(10.625BB)
SB checks, Hero bets, CO calls, SB folds,

That's a big improvement, though there are still a couple undefineds creeping in, both of which are just standard calls in the HH. A couple of suggestions:

-- I could definitely use some more spacing in there to make it easier to read. Throwing in some line breaks would be very helpful.

-- It's very strange that we're ending each round with a comma.

-- It would be nice to have the blind amount in the blind posting section.

-- If it's feasible to do colored actions like Bison's holdem converter that would be a great readability help as well.

I really appreciate you working on this.
Old 10-21-2005, 01:48 PM

nice work! I might post some hands now. I don't like subjecting people to unconverted HHs.