Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2005, 01:36 PM

Default hey dikshit read this...

I used to 8 table 10-20 6max and pay about 30k in rake every month. I now 1 table 1000 nl. usualy not on your site. i may end up paying less than 4k. You and your company are making a bad long term move. I play a lot of live poker. I bad mouth you guys as much as I can to any and eveyone who will listen. If I win a big tournement I will make it my platform to educate everyone about how impotant the rake is. I will mention rakeback in every interview i give. I am just one person but in fighting a big monopoly like you it has to start somewere. If I can make only one person a day leave your site then I am happy. Maybee it dose not hurt you that much but you already lost 20k a month from me. If I gave this much action in bellagio I would expect a lot. Only a chump would give all that action for nothing. Way to chase away your best customers. I hate you. Thats all.

P.S. If the majority of people are so dumb they will pay tens of thousands of dollars a month to play a game then kuddos to you. You need to give something SUBSANTIAL to your best customers that know the value of their dollar.