Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 09-01-2005, 10:55 PM

Default Re: Someone please explain to me....

Whatever. This is the military. They are supposed to know how to deal with a few punk kids with guns. They are supposed to be able to deliver some food despite 10 teenagers with guns. That's what they're trained to do.

Either way, nothing excuses leaving the people at the Convention Center for days without food or water. If the news reporters could get there to interview, then why can't the mililtary get there to deliver food?
Old 09-02-2005, 12:49 AM

Old 09-02-2005, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I think I'm gonna be sick.
f @ # $ ing Kaffirs.

NOUN: Inflected forms: pl. Kaffir or Kaf·firs also Kafir or Kaf·irs
1. Offensive a. A Xhosa. b. often kaffir Used especially in southern Africa as a disparaging term for a Black person

[/ QUOTE ]

You're gonna be sick? you use the word "Kaffir" you scumbag...you want to get mad during this tragedy and the best you can do is toss racial epithets around? Yeah, I believe you'd be there helping if you could, you racist swine. (I know, you have plenty of black friends, you just don't like the Kaffir ones)

The TV and jewelery looters are a tiny percent, and that was from the beginning of the tragedy when nobody who was there realized the flood waters would rise and the government would turn their back on them and deliver no food and water...I'm not saying they were right, but that is when the looting did happen. My friends, one of which is still there, tells me stories of people on there hands and knees in the dark in Roberts looking for fruit for kids and finding it, apparently doesn't make for as good television but that's what is going on.

I hope you are just angry and trying to come to terms with this horrible situation, that I can understand, as I've done the same, if not though crawl back into your hole and die.

Sincerely
jeff shyman
Old 09-02-2005, 01:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why you would use a horrific natural disaster to steal jewelry ,electronics and booze?
People are dying.
They need help.
Are these people animals?
What the F?"@ ?
If I wasnt living paycheck to paycheck I'd be down there with a Glock and a boat helpin out.
I think I'm gonna be sick.
f @ # $ ing Kaffirs.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could ask you similiar questions...

In the midst of a horrific human disaster why would you care about the loss of jewelry, electronics and booze? all this stuff has already been written off.

I submit that your feigned disgust is just your own way of writing off the real people with real lives and families who have been left to fight for survival in that godforsaken wasteland which just last week was one of America's unique treasures.

Tell you what, instead of this mock outrage directed at the victims of this horrific tragedy, why don't you do something about it? Make a donation to the red cross, give blood, say a prayer for the families ravaged by this terrible, foreseeable and possibly preventable mess if that's your thing; but for f*ck's sake, dont blame the victims.

Here's another idea, why don't you write your senators and congressperson and ask why a workable plan was not in place to mobilize relief forces when "filling the bowl" had been predicted for decades and we had a good three days notice that a major storm was tracking towards New Orleans, thus fulfilling the most dire predictions of our time.