Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2005, 06:12 PM

Default Re: I faked an orgasm today

Last night, I didnt fake it, but it wasnt going anywhere because I was drunk. Semi-stiff, nothing to write home about, boner, but not bad enough that it couldnt be done. So, I just told her to ride the storm out, and let me know when she was done.
Old 10-30-2005, 06:25 PM

about a week or so I had sex with an old friend/gf.

Next morning her cell phone goes off. I am mildly hungover, she has to leave, and think, whelp better get it outta my system now in case I run into a no-sex dry spell.

I "faked" it as much as a guy can. Roll over, back to sleep, peace out, have a nice day at work.

Weird thing is I really did try and wasn't that hungover - went through the mental image bank, thought about jenna jameson et al. , which I've never had to do before.
Old 10-30-2005, 06:30 PM

I faked it once when I had too much to drink and got a stomach cramp. I think she took my grunts of pain to be me getting off n eventually I just stopped moving and she thought I finished.
Old 10-30-2005, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I faked it once when I had too much to drink and got a stomach cramp. I think she took my grunts of pain to be me getting off n eventually I just stopped moving and she thought I finished.

[/ QUOTE ]
hmm... I can't speak for the other girls but I would know if a guy 'faked it'. I say just stop when you get tired. Don't try to fake it.
Old 10-30-2005, 06:47 PM

I tried to fake an orgasm once and the girl was like "uh, no you didnt I would of felt it" and i said "yes i did i felt it" and she was like ok...then at times she would bring it up and how weird it was i thought i came when i didnt and hint maybe something is wrong with me, she wasnt that bright. If you're tired i think its better to just act like a tease and stop.
Old 10-30-2005, 06:53 PM

I faked it, but only after coming once already and carrying on, and when I knew she was getting near to her happy ending. I did it to help her come, so it was with the best intentions [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-30-2005, 06:57 PM

Last night I was jerking off, and I saw that it was going nowhere and I wanted to go to bed, so I just faked it, I'm pretty sure I could tell though. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

What should I tell myself tomorrow, when I ask about it?
Old 10-30-2005, 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Last night I was jerking off, and I saw that it was going nowhere and I wanted to go to bed, so I just faked it, I'm pretty sure I could tell though. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have been punished for this post.

Some of these new mod capabilities are fun.
Old 10-30-2005, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Last night, I didnt fake it, but it wasnt going anywhere because I was drunk. Semi-stiff, nothing to write home about, boner, but not bad enough that it couldnt be done. So, I just told her to ride the storm out, and let me know when she was done.

[/ QUOTE ]
I can see hanging in there like this guy did, trying to let his girl finish, but to fake like you've just had your happy ending? Seems silly.
Old 10-30-2005, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have been punished for this post.

Some of these new mod capabilities are fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

ahhh no dynasty make it stop, it hurts my eyes!?!?!?!

pleeeease