Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2005, 12:03 AM

Default i think im gonna bang 2 chicks tomarrow night. (pics possible)

so where to start? i work at a resturant in the venietian late night and these 3 chicks sat at my table last night about 3 am. 2 of them are really hot, the other is a skeeterhawk. The hot chicks start going on about me like im the only good looking guy in the world. Thank god the skeeterhawk seems to know her place. i get a little shy for a moment but luckily they keep going on about it so i loosen up a bit. I try to flirt a little and try to avoid the skeeterhawk without being too rude.
anyways they are in town until tuesday night staying at the venietian for the jewerly convention. They only talked about a 3some and i replied that it could be arranged and i got off early sun and monday and im off tuesday. they were down. they said they were gonna come back tonight and see me again, hopefully they leave the skeeterhawk behind tonight and we can make final arrangements. thats if they dont see someone better looking than me before than.

seriously the skeeterhawk was so bad that if it had to be all of them or none, i dont know if i could do it.
Old 06-05-2005, 12:10 AM

Default Re: i think im gonna bang 2 chicks tomarrow night. (pics possible)

Noun
1. skeeter hawk - slender-bodied non-stinging insect having iridescent wings that are outspread at rest; adults and nymphs feed on mosquitoes etc.
Synonyms: dragonfly, darning needle, devil's darning needle, sewing needle, snake feeder, snake doctor, mosquito hawk
Old 06-05-2005, 12:14 AM

TY
Old 06-05-2005, 12:26 AM

you sir are a genius

the whole post i was just thinking "WTF is a skeeterhawk"

to OP, if you do not get pics, this will not end well for you
Old 06-05-2005, 04:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you sir are a genius

the whole post i was just thinking "WTF is a skeeterhawk"

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-05-2005, 05:58 AM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 06-05-2005, 06:10 PM

Default update

so the chicks didnt come in last night. Still have hope as I told them Sunday and Monday would be the best night for me. This could be partly my fault or they could have just met some other dudes. I have a duality problem with confidence. I don't really flirt with chicks while im working too much b/c im just waiting tables and in this town status is everything. And then when chicks are interested I go back to my old self (back in college when i used to get what ever i wanted) and get over confident like im the [censored] and forget to pay them compliments and make an obvious attempt that im also interested. I thought about this the other night but i couldnt figure out a way to flirt with the 2 of them while not being too rude to the henious chick.

I'm still bringing a change of clothes, rubbers, and my camera tonight though. We will see if they show. I should just do like most guys and not let the girl leave my sight once she shows the least bit of interest. It just seems a little desperate to me though.

The problem is I came from a college town and my social skills haven't adapted much. There, you will see every chick again sooner or later so not messing up is the key. Here it is more seizing the oppurtunity when it comes as you will never see most people you meet again.

and no these chicks aren't from arkansas, from Miami
Old 06-05-2005, 06:17 PM

Skeeterhawk refering to a girl probably refers to an ugly girl that does too much cocaine. She would be thin and generally unattractive. Urban Dictionary doesn't have a direct reference but they speak of Skeeted up and Skeeter bop with cocaine references.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/brows...amp;skip=17622
Old 06-05-2005, 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Noun
1. skeeter hawk - slender-bodied non-stinging insect having iridescent wings that are outspread at rest; adults and nymphs feed on mosquitoes etc.
Synonyms: dragonfly, darning needle, devil's darning needle, sewing needle, snake feeder, snake doctor, mosquito hawk

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man I'm going to have to start using this (By the OP's definition).
Old 06-05-2005, 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Noun

[/ QUOTE ]

=