Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2005, 06:29 PM

Default Re: Pokerhost Stole $11,000 from me

Wouldn't either one of these guys been busted for collusion earlier, or are they that good?

If anything, I think they were hired by another, larger site to crush the competition before they have a chance to grow.

Nonetheless, I'm not going to play at Pokerhost and I dare any of you to play there. Why risk it?

And to think, I came onto this forum again because I was going to bitch about a situation with fulltilt that involved a profit of $82.90!!

We are not dealing with a GE or IBM corporate mentality when banking with an off shore gambling organization. Just think of how legal and respected US corporations treat their customers.

FYI - I only edal with pstars and could not be happier.
Old 02-11-2005, 06:33 PM

Default Catch Any Witches Yet, Synergistic Explosions?

From one True Beliver to a fellow traveller,
keys to a successful witch hunt:
============

1. They're all witches!
No matter what they say, do, or prove, which witch is which?
ALL OF EM!

2. Anyone who denies being a witch proves herself a witch!

3. Anything one witch says reflects on all witches!\
...and remember, they're all witches!
It's a vast conspiracy!

4. Anyone whos corn patch and butter churn are larger than yours is clearly a witch!

5. The Righteous need no proof!
Righteousness is it's own testament!

6. Innuendo and assumptions are the sword of the Righteous!

Soldier on, noble internet crusader!

Never have I seen a soul so convinced of his own righteousness!
Don't let the infidels pierce your veil with satanic tools like logic, common sense, or the proof you asked for!

Hallejulia!
Amen!
Old 02-11-2005, 07:09 PM

jeez...some pretty callous people on this site...they are all probably for the 3 strikes laws too, regardless of what the 3rd felong is, jail for life! players need to stick up for each other. Given the info triple gave, taking the 11k is outright wrong. If triple is lying that's another issue, but i have no reason to believe he is lying.

thx for posting the info--i won't go to that site.
Old 02-11-2005, 07:32 PM

If this was a first offense and a single isolated incident taking all his money for this transgression seems like stealing by an upstart site to me. Chip dumping was dumb to do and he probably deserved to have his assets frozen while an investigation was conducted. The clincher for me is that the site claims to have given the money back to players he won it from. I would love to hear one testimonial from a single player who received these funds. It never happened or at least not 11K worth.

Triple may just be a colluding scumbag but this site will never get my business if they don't refund his money in full. If they want to ban him for life great, that's their business but taking 11K from him and claiming they redistributed the $$ is worse than the chip dumping IMO. I highly doubt Party or any of the mainstream established sites would be so bush-league if this happened at their site.
Old 02-11-2005, 08:01 PM

Default Re: oh what a tangled web we weave when we first attempt to deceive

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and then my favorite monkey follows up with

Quote:
The signup bonuses at PokerHost are the worst offered anywhere

and yet you claimed you played there and received 'timely cash outs'

so monkey, did you play there or not? what is YOUR username...post YOUR cash out history.

the only credibility issue at this point......is you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would someone actually be stupid enough to give out such personal information? Oh yeah, that's right, you and your alter ego did here. Some with transaction numbers even!

I guess that just proves theres a sucker born every minute. You two must have been born co-joined twins as you seem very close. So close in fact that you both were banned on the same day at the same site and both your accounts were seized! Now you are both here posting about PokerHost in the same thread, and you don't even know eachother! Considering you two are both high stakes players and the site you both played on has no high stakes players, it's amazing you two never ran across eachother there. What are the odds of that?

What a small small world!

ROTFLMOL

[/ QUOTE ]

First post here after a while lurking and I just wanted to say that you come across as a conceited, petty d!ck head. I understand the problem with chip dumping but like most people, I agree that if this story is true then tripledouble was robbed. If this story is not true and he is actually an expert colluder, then why would he publicize his actions in an online forum? It would draw attention to his actions on other sites. It would not blackmail this poker site since they would just need to reply to this thread with a counter claim about his past actions. Or to reply to some of these concerned emails with a less vague description of his transgressions. Instead they are keeping quiet about it and happily pocketing his money.

Now he's got to put up with the sanctimonius bullshit that Synergistic is spouting? Anyways, good luck at resolving this situation and it does increase my concern about trusting foreign shady companies with significant amounts of money (to me even $1K).

SE, I hope that you are scammed out of some money in the future. Please post your sob story so I can mock you for trusting anyone.
Old 02-11-2005, 08:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
First post here after a while lurking and I just wanted to say that you come across as a conceited, petty d!ck head.

[/ QUOTE ]

For a first post, that's pretty dang good stuff!

Can't wait for your second post now. Don't be shy! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2005, 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
From one True Beliver to a fellow traveller,
keys to a successful witch hunt:
============

1. They're all witches!
No matter what they say, do, or prove, which witch is which?
ALL OF EM!

2. Anyone who denies being a witch proves herself a witch!

3. Anything one witch says reflects on all witches!\
...and remember, they're all witches!
It's a vast conspiracy!

4. Anyone whos corn patch and butter churn are larger than yours is clearly a witch!

5. The Righteous need no proof!
Righteousness is it's own testament!

6. Innuendo and assumptions are the sword of the Righteous!

Soldier on, noble internet crusader!

Never have I seen a soul so convinced of his own righteousness!
Don't let the infidels pierce your veil with satanic tools like logic, common sense, or the proof you asked for!

Hallejulia!
Amen!

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, that's great stuff.

I was actually laughing out loud. Very well stated.

Damn witches.
Old 02-11-2005, 08:28 PM

Default Re: Catch Any Witches Yet, Synergistic Explosions?

Yup, that's Synergistic Explosions in a nutshell. Do a search on the forums for his past posts. He spends most of his time accusing others of having secret agendas and will never, ever, concede that he might be mistaken. In the past he has accused 2+2ers of being shills for the established sites, of being affiliates who were trying to destroy the "no rake" sites, and now he's gone and convinced himself (beyond a shadow of a doubt) that the two posters on here are colluders who got caught.

You know, it's possible these guys *were* up to no good, but for SE to be *so* certain of his opinion as to totally disregard even entertaining the possibility that they were just ripped off by a shady poker site...it's disturbing to read.

Personally, I think the guy's just a troll.
Old 02-11-2005, 08:41 PM

Default Re: Catch Any Witches Yet, Synergistic Explosions?

[ QUOTE ]
You know, it's possible these guys *were* up to no good,

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally agree.
Old 02-11-2005, 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Triple may just be a colluding scumbag

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree
Closed Thread