Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2005, 07:48 PM

Default Re: MTV show .... True Life: I\'m dead broke

I think True Life is a seriously underrated show. It is always entertaining and interesting to watch. I loved the part when the drunk hick in the cutoff Metallica shirt was giving life advice to the girl after she got fired for the weed.
Old 06-03-2005, 07:57 PM

Yeah, that was awesome, and what was so awesome about it was that he was SO MUCH SMARTER than her.
Old 06-03-2005, 08:04 PM

Yeah, that was the point where I started to really feel sorry for how dumb that chick is.
Old 06-03-2005, 09:17 PM

jesus christ, the general tone of this thread is nauseating
Old 06-03-2005, 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There are some ridiculously irresponsible/ lazy people out there.

Though I do feel really bad when I see guys in their 20s who are having trouble reading, that is just downright depressing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that was really sad.

One of the only parts I actually felt truely bad for these people. The other part is realizing that all those kids have to live in poverty cause their parents are [censored] lazy asses who don't have real jobs and they have to live in a complete shithole.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not as sad as the fact that another whole new generation of them is on the way since people like this have nothing better to do then get stoned and screw, and most of them are too stupid and/or lazy to unwrap a rubber.

If that isn't sad enough, just think that it'll be your tax dollars that will be supporting all these f***wits.

Gotta love it though...MTV going from catering to human debris with their programming to just putting it right on the screen.
Old 06-03-2005, 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There are some ridiculously irresponsible/ lazy people out there.

Though I do feel really bad when I see guys in their 20s who are having trouble reading, that is just downright depressing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that was really sad.

One of the only parts I actually felt truely bad for these people. The other part is realizing that all those kids have to live in poverty cause their parents are [censored] lazy asses who don't have real jobs and they have to live in a complete shithole.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not as sad as the fact that another whole new generation of them is on the way since people like this have nothing better to do then get stoned and screw, and most of them are too stupid and/or lazy to unwrap a rubber.

If that isn't sad enough, just think that it'll be your tax dollars that will be supporting all these f***wits.

Gotta love it though...MTV going from catering to human debris with their programming to just putting it right on the screen.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya those stupid lazy assholes... they should just go to college and 4 table 15/30 like the rest of us. god, what's their problem?
Old 06-04-2005, 02:58 AM

About the part where the metallica shirt guy is giving that dumb blonde advice after she lost her job, that guy is a huge idiot.

Did you notice what he said about weed ? He said that if she got caught with weed she would be arrested for possession of a controlled substance . LOL. What an idiot. Marijuana isn't a controlled substance. Xanax is a controlled substance.
Old 06-04-2005, 03:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
About the part where the metallica shirt guy is giving that dumb blonde advice after she lost her job, that guy is a huge idiot.

Did you notice what he said about weed ? He said that if she got caught with weed she would be arrested for possession of a controlled substance . LOL. What an idiot. Marijuana isn't a controlled substance. Xanax is a controlled substance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ironic Post of the Day.
Old 06-04-2005, 03:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ironic Post of the Day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't have said it better.
Old 06-04-2005, 05:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yessiree, stupid f**wits, lord where do they come from. Heck they might even be hate filled spitefull bastards, unlike us better folk.

If we could all be borned as good as you, the world certainly would be a wonderful place.