Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2005, 05:16 PM

Default where do you donk\'s come from??

i never said i was beating the game or even playing well. im asking about baseline frequency and win rates for generic holdingd such as, top pair, 2 pair, set etc...
Old 11-09-2005, 06:09 PM

Default Re: listen, microbich...

[ QUOTE ]
its impossible that -.30bb/100 is the basline rate for these hands.

furthermore, i dont give a fuq about spelling english is my 4th language how many do you speak bich? also, my MENSA member # is 55126 and my latest iq was 175 on the WAIS III admistered at ucla school of medicine. you dont even exist to me. you cant even understand the significance of what im getting at here

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you're going to be a great doctor. I'll bet all your patients ask you what your MENSA number is, that's how they know you're God's gift to them as a healer. Oh, and introduce yourself as Dr. Prop, IQ 175. It goes over well.
Old 11-09-2005, 06:10 PM

Default Re: minus 581 bets.

When I went thru a ~500 BB downswing a couple months ago it was the first time I had ever heard of a solid player come even close to that at games <1/2. Since then 3 more of us have and you've all broken my record. Weird?

GoT
Old 11-09-2005, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

furthermore, i dont give a fuq about spelling english is my 4th language how many do you speak bich? also, my MENSA member # is 55126 and my latest iq was 175 on the WAIS III admistered at ucla school of medicine. you dont even exist to me. you cant even understand the significance of what im getting at here

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, and you're schizo, too? What a catch!
Old 11-09-2005, 07:17 PM

what limits was your swing at?
Old 11-09-2005, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so you're up overall? you're up 500+ bets? umm..

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. So you could say this really is all pretty stupid. It's just kinda crazy how much I'm down on one site. People talk about such huge swings beeing next to impossible...well...I pretty much proved they're not eh?

but still I've lost the last 7 of 8 days overall. Blegh. Getting a little annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it can get annoying when weird stuff like this happens. When I first moved up to 10/20 I hit a pretty big downswing... but it was some 10/20 and some 5/10 over the course of 30kish hands.

If you look at the 30k hands as a whole, lots of ups and downs but nothing crazy. When you filter it by limit all the 10/20 hands were downswings and the 5/10 hands were upswings, which leaves me with this insane looking -400 BB slide at 10/20. It can kinda mess with your mind after awhile, if I'd played 10/20 on 5/10 days and vice-versa it would have been a pretty nice run...but of course that is flawed thinking.

Surf
Old 11-09-2005, 09:05 PM

Default Re: where do you donk\'s come from??

[ QUOTE ]
i never said i was beating the game or even playing well. im asking about baseline frequency and win rates for generic holdingd such as, top pair, 2 pair, set etc...

[/ QUOTE ]

i think you can easily be overall loser w JJ,QQ,AKs if you disregard your opponents hands
Old 11-09-2005, 09:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you're going to be a great doctor. I'll bet all your patients ask you what your MENSA number is, that's how they know you're God's gift to them as a healer. Oh, and introduce yourself as Dr. Prop, IQ 175. It goes over well.

[/ QUOTE ]

My brother has a high MENSA #...he is a marginally employed idiot dumb enough to send MENSA a membership fee.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I went thru a ~500 BB downswing a couple months ago it was the first time I had ever heard of a solid player come even close to that at games <1/2. Since then 3 more of us have and you've all broken my record. Weird?

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

Party is rigged? But seriously, yeah that's weird.
Old 11-10-2005, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's too bad you're that smart and yet you can't suceed at poker. That must suck huh? Seriously, try to conduct yourself a little better here, no gives a [censored] about you IQ or how small your [censored] is.