Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2005, 12:39 PM

Default zeuspoker rigged me off

teh site zeuspoker rigged me off. i cashed usd 459 and now say drachma 459. i doposet usd now like smoke puff magic all is drachma. i say no drachma i want usd. tehy say reed agreameant i agree. i no agree.

pleese help resolvolution anyone?
Old 10-31-2005, 01:03 PM

Default Re: zeuspoker rigged me off

Wlel Taht Suxorz!!11111111
Old 10-31-2005, 01:42 PM

Default Re: zeuspoker rigged me off

O/T

That reminded me of the old Italian joke:

One day ima gonna Malta to bigga hotel. Ina morning I go down to eat breakfast. I tella waitress I wanna two pissis toast. She brings me only one piss. I tella her I want two piss. She say go to the toilet. I say you no understand, I wanna piss onna my plate. She say you better no piss onna plate, you sonna ma bitch. I don't even know the lady and she call me sonna ma bitch.

Later I go to eat at the bigga restaurant. The waitress brings me a spoon and knife but no fock. I tella her I wanna fock. She tell me everyone wanna fock. I tell her you no understand. I wanna fock on the table. She say you better not fock on the table, you sonna ma bitch.

So I go back to my room inna hotel and there is no sheets onna my bed. Call the manager and tella him I wanna sheet. He tell me to go to toilet. I say you no understand. I wanna sheet on my bed. He say you better not sheet onna bed, you sonna ma bitch.

I go to the checkout and the man at the desk say: "Peace on you". I say piss on you too, you sonna ma bitch, I gonna back to Italy.