Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2005, 02:19 PM

Default Re: Getting to the bottom of empire account closures

[ QUOTE ]
Well looks like I am not going to go for Empires bonus this month. I was going to sign on with Eurobet with rakeback but now I am worried about that also.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. Is this a safe proposition?
Old 05-07-2005, 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If this is the case more power to them. The people who have multiple accounts on one site deserve to have their accounts closed and funds frozen. Whether that site is Empire or any other poker site.

[/ QUOTE ]
So, even though my wife and I are two people, and even though we opened our accounts using real data, and even though they called and confirmed we are two real people, I deserve to have my account closed? Wow, I'd like to hear your logic behind this statement.

[/ QUOTE ]

The logic being that you, me, everyone on this forum and Empire know it is you playing both accounts so you can whore more bonuses?

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I guess no need for me to reply since you seem to "know" everything about my and my wife's personal life. Obviously no women play poker, but don't tell that to Annie Duke or any of those other "gnomes" you see at the tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously there are no couples out there who play on different accounts from the same household. I'm also certain there are no college apartments where 3-4 people play under different accounts from the same household. It's just inconceivable.

[/ QUOTE ]

18. Forfeiture, Account Closure and Confiscation.

ix. If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to use your Account;

[/ QUOTE ]

What you quoted is not related to what I facetiously stated, so I'm missing your point.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just wanted to respond to your claim that "there are no couples out there" etc that plays with different accounts from the same household.
If according to their rules it isnt allowed to share your account with anybody else, as I quoted earlier from their user agreement , the only logical solution that exist is to create a separate account for your wife/husband if they want to play.
So even though some abuse this to make "gnome" accounts doesnt mean everybody does it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Link

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL , you have to forgive me but English is not my native language so I missed that word , makes more sense now [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 05-09-2005, 10:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
6)Did you sign up at party before empire?
7)has anyone who signed up at empire first had there account closed?
8)have any none bonus whores had there account closed?

could party be forcing empire to close down players accounts who signed up at party first? I havnt read all these threads, so im not sure if this has been covered.

[/ QUOTE ]

I signed up at Empire before Party. My account is "frozen".