Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2005, 01:58 AM

Default Re: Some moron and his AA

damn bluemonster, i really got pwned. NOT uhh anyone knows that he could beat my ass, as he is a professional boxer, and i only have 3 illinois state titles to my name...... but he can be reset and has infinite restarts, so why dont you come up with something original before you make of someone who is 1 bazillion times better than you...kthanks
Old 12-15-2005, 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
so why dont you come up with something original before you make of someone who is 1 bazillion times better than you...kthanks

[/ QUOTE ]
I re-read this sentence a few times and still have no idea what you're talking about. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2005, 02:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yawn. Sorry everybody, I can't believe I'm still keeping this pathetic thread alive. Pissing contests over the internet aren't my deal, especially with fools like this.

georgiec, cute name by the way - read the posts again buddy, it's you that everybody is making fun of, not me. Seriously, go read everybody's insults again. People don't like you and you've almost been banned after only 30 posts. That's sad. You suck at poker, everybody else has clarified that. Given that and the fact that you have terrible punctuation, we're all supposed to believe that you're intelligent by some means? Georgie, Georgie, Georgie, when will you learn?

I have some honest recommendations for you. First of all, get a girlfriend. I don't care if you can only get a fat hog; you need somebody to love buddy, especially now that the Christmas season is here. Your posts stink of hate. Hence the reason I put up the Christmas picture.

Secondly, realize that being cocky and arrogant will not make people like you. Some people, like cnfzzed, can make cocky arrogant posts and have them be funny because people like people like cnfuzzed because he also has a good reputation, for the most part. And, he knows what he's talking about when he makes these posts because, unlike you, he doesn't suck at poker. BTW, if you wanna play heads up, I'm game. Is a $20 tourney outside of your bankroll?

My third piece of advice is that if you don't follow my first two pieces of advice, YSSCKY. And I sincerely mean that.

Merry Christmas a55hole.

-Nimbus

PS - You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man...just...stop. How long is it going to take you to realize georgiec is trolling and is f**king with you? The constant linking to your "hot girlfriend"...the $20 headsup challenge? It's almost like this is someones "huge tool" gimmick account. If you're real I feel sorry for you.
Old 12-15-2005, 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so why dont you come up with something original before you make of someone who is 1 bazillion times better than you...kthanks

[/ QUOTE ]
I re-read this sentence a few times and still have no idea what you're talking about. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Insert "fun" in between "make" and "of." I believe the jist of this statement is that he isn't impressed by you posting a picture of one video game character beating up another, and then proceeding to make a third rate caption.
Old 12-15-2005, 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

whats the matter bluemoron...i mean "monster," cant you understand American???
Old 12-15-2005, 03:00 AM

thanks there guy, i am just so tired of making these idiots look even worse than they do. sometimes i forget words, but you knew what i was saying, and i appreciate you helping me out...bluemonster, i hope you now realize that i am not the only one thinks you should stop playing poker and start playing in traffic....and soon.

-g-
Old 12-15-2005, 03:01 AM

what makes you think i am trolling??? and i agree with pretty much everything else you said about that idiot

-g-
Old 12-15-2005, 03:14 AM

Where is Joeybitch when you need him.
Old 12-15-2005, 03:48 AM

you don't by anychance have a terminal illness, do you??? not that i want you to have one, but lets just say "it would make my day" [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2005, 04:54 AM

well i still have not heard where i am supposed to meet this guy for the omg$20 challenge