Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2005, 11:51 PM

Default A Cry for Help!!

Ive been in the worst downswing Ive ever experienced for the past 3 weeks. I even took the past two week off to let my mind clear andmaybe come to it with a fresh set of eyes. Today i deposited the $400 left of my bankroll into Absolute for the weekend bonus. Within the first 200 hands i lost more than the bonus was worth and finally dropped to .5/1 when my bankroll reached 300. I need help. I cant beat full ring or 6max. I am sure there is some poor play in there coupled with a bit of bad luck. I have exported my last 300 hands out of PT (the ones I played today) I never had more than 2 tables open, mostly just 1 tho. If there is someone or a couple someones out there that can help me out and wouldnt mind reviewing these hands i would GREATLY appreciate it. I know its a lot to ask and i dont have much to offer except and I O U. these games are .5/1 and 1/2 short mostly. Please PM me. send me an email at a_will_1@hotmail.com, or respond here and ill get you the copy of the HH. Ill be on all tonite, all tomorrow. Please PLEASE PLEASE, and sorry for cluttering the board.