FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: action or no action?
yes 9 90.00%
no 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-26-2005, 03:37 AM

Default Re: Brain or Bimbo

"You're not just looking for an easy lay."

There is where your logic went all wrong.

-blake
Old 09-26-2005, 03:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What if you rated personality/intelligence on a 1-10 scale and looks on a 1-10 scale. And you had 13 "points" to spend. How would you spend them?

[/ QUOTE ]

8 pers / 5 int

you really have to be intelligent to have a good personality though. i think its very unlikely for a chick to be 10/3 here.
Old 09-26-2005, 03:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What if you rated personality/intelligence on a 1-10 scale and looks on a 1-10 scale. And you had 13 "points" to spend. How would you spend them?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would purchase 7 points for looks and 6 points for personality/intelligence.
Old 09-26-2005, 03:56 AM

Hard to say what I would choose. There's no point in being a brilliant bitz nor a wonderful idiot.

I disagree that you have to be really intelligent to have a great personality, though, but do think it helps a hell of a lot. Smart people at least have the potential to make the best of everything and understand the importance of treating people well. It's easier to be thoughtless and selfish if you're dumb. Unfortunately, potential means jack; you have to choose to use your potential.

I've known some women very well who were absolutely adorable personality wise, who practically had the brains of a chicken.
Old 09-26-2005, 05:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But no one gets to choose. I have a guy friend who is in a chair and lost an arm and a leg. He was and still is a great guy. He does not get very good looking girls now, at least that is what he tells me. I think he still does fine. And he still only wants good looking ones which I find weird.

Because just by knowing him I would be willing to date a chick who was horrifically ugly if I got to know her and found her to be even halve way nice and of course happy! Those two are big with me. I like being around happy people. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm taking 10 personality/intelligence and saving the 3 incase I get dumb again. It can happen trust me!
Old 09-26-2005, 06:41 AM

I have a surprising amount of awe at the honesty of our 2+2er's - I really thought it'd be almost 50/50 - but it's much better then I thought it would be...

rb