Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2005, 10:36 PM

Default Austinites again!

Okay Im going to Texas State in the spring, and I am leaving to go there tomorrow to secure a job and some school [censored] before I move there permanently in Dec. I have a cousin who lives in S. Austin and I was planning on spending the nights up to monday there. However, he just called me and told me his company was called in to do RFID tagging on a show in Vegas.

I have nowhere to stay, and I really really hate Roach Motels. So here's the deal: If anyone is brave/kind enough, I will throw them $30/night to crash on the couch, and I'll bring some buds with me (if you like bud) or beer if you dont.

I wouldnt put anyone in this position, but I am kinda desparate here.

I really cringe to think about the flaming that is about to happen, but I kinda need help.

Thanks.

ps. I'd only really be there at night, since I have crap to do during the daytime... and if it was only cool that I stay for a couple days, thats cool, I had planned till Monday, but whatever.

I really hope someone can help an OOTer out.
Old 11-09-2005, 11:32 PM

Default Re: Austinites again!

Bump, okay guys, if you cant put me up for a couple days, then can someone suggest a cheap motel that isnt disgusting?