Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 12-22-2005, 04:08 PM

Default Full Tilt & Stars player search

Is there any program/software available so that an entire group of players can be searched for at once on FT and Stars?
Very slow to search on individual basis.

Thanks
Old 12-22-2005, 10:28 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt & Stars player search

Someone posted about this in the Internet forum a couple of days ago, and I responded there (and thought it was the software forum).

Anyway, I have an application that I have written for this for Stars, and should be releasing the first beta version HOPEFULLY tomorrow, definitely by early next week.

If anyone is interested in beta testing, I am looking for a fe people. And also, I would like some place to host it (though worst case, I can just e-mail it to people).

As I stated in the other forum, I do not have many posts, because I have been mostly a reader of the forums for the last year or so. If you have concerns that I will be sending you malware, let me know if there is anyway to appease those fears. (I'm guessing the best way will be to just wait until some long time posters tries it out and posts that it is safe).

If the Stars beta goes well, I would be willing to adapt it to Full Tilt or any other site that needs this kind of feature.

Lastly, I will probably not add new features to what I currently have for the first beta, but feel free to post any wishlist kind of features and I will begin to consider them for version 0.2.
Old 12-24-2005, 03:16 PM

Let us know when you have it ready to test. Can't help with hosting it though.

Good luck.
Old 12-24-2005, 05:52 PM

OK, beta version 0.1 is available. I still don't have somewhere to host, so for now I will have to send the files through e-mail.

Send me a PM and I'll get it to you.