Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2005, 01:56 PM

Default Re: 50K Freeroll at Nordicbet

[ QUOTE ]

Poker is about being selfish and stuff like this is a litmus test. I'm fine with sharing bonuses with people here since it doesn't affect me but to tell others about juicy freerolls and tourneys with nice overlay is stupid.

Now it's not like you ruined this tourney for me or anyone else since it will be a mostly crapshoot but I can guarantee that there are many posters here that knew about it and didn't make a post about it. It's because any -EV decision we make is a leak.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure if you are joking, but if you are I must say: Good one.

If you are not joking, I must say I'm sorry for lowering your EV with maybe $0.05.
Old 11-13-2005, 02:00 PM

He is right in some cases. I have found 3k daily free rolls in the past with 50 people entering in the beginning. I have found daily 2k's with only 35 or so entering in the beginning. To post awareness of those here would have been extremely -EV for me.

But for a tourney with 12k entered, it's not that -EV, plus it's only a one off tourney.
Old 11-13-2005, 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Poker is about being selfish and stuff like this is a litmus test. I'm fine with sharing bonuses with people here since it doesn't affect me but to tell others about juicy freerolls and tourneys with nice overlay is stupid.

Now it's not like you ruined this tourney for me or anyone else since it will be a mostly crapshoot but I can guarantee that there are many posters here that knew about it and didn't make a post about it. It's because any -EV decision we make is a leak.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure if you are joking, but if you are I must say: Good one.

If you are not joking, I must say I'm sorry for lowering your EV with maybe $0.05.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am certainly not joking. You failed the litmus test.