Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2005, 11:31 PM

Default Re: 2nd Date to Outback - Need Advice

Trip Report-
So she picks me up at around 7 and we head our way out to Outback for a casual dinner. The car ride goes smooth w/ fluff talk and what not and the occasional joke or story to make her laugh. We get in the place and I charm her with my witt and humor and it goes by fast. The waitress comes ([censored] one may I add) with the bill 5 minutes late after I asked her to. As she is pulling out the bill I instictivly pull out my wallet, only to find that my female companion has some how already presented the waitress with her credit card. I respond with by putting my hand on the card saying "no i got it, this is my treat to you." she responded with "No you did Ihop and now its my turn" I say "You sure?" She says "Its all good" ***Thank You OOT for not letting me punt this*** As we are walking outside hand around her I am offered a piece of gum so I accept (Another OOT strategy).Previously she has mentioned of a 10 page paper that needed to get finished so I put together that chilling at her place or going out/renting a movie wasnt going to happen. The car ride home chit chat was just as easy and all of a sudden where at my residence building. The car is in Drive and the brake on...
The moment of truth
I look at her and all I can muster is some wrap up line saying" blah blah blah good time blah blah thanks for treating me " then i get out of the car and go inside.
Do i feel dirty inside? EXtremly. Did I punt? Farther then I can see. Berate away
-Andrew
Old 11-30-2005, 11:37 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

she gave you gum, dude.
Old 11-30-2005, 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I usually skip 4th and head straight for 5th... then I head back to 4th after it's not as fun anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not good for the Kitty.....
Old 11-30-2005, 11:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Trip Report-
So she picks me up at around 7 and we head our way out to Outback for a casual dinner. The car ride goes smooth w/ fluff talk and what not and the occasional joke or story to make her laugh. We get in the place and I charm her with my witt and humor and it goes by fast. The waitress comes ([censored] one may I add) with the bill 5 minutes late after I asked her to. As she is pulling out the bill I instictivly pull out my wallet, only to find that my female companion has some how already presented the waitress with her credit card. I respond with by putting my hand on the card saying "no i got it, this is my treat to you." she responded with "No you did Ihop and now its my turn" I say "You sure?" She says "Its all good" ***Thank You OOT for not letting me punt this*** As we are walking outside hand around her I am offered a piece of gum so I accept (Another OOT strategy).Previously she has mentioned of a 10 page paper that needed to get finished so I put together that chilling at her place or going out/renting a movie wasnt going to happen. The car ride home chit chat was just as easy and all of a sudden where at my residence building. The car is in Drive and the brake on...
The moment of truth
I look at her and all I can muster is some wrap up line saying" blah blah blah good time blah blah thanks for treating me " then i get out of the car and go inside.
Do i feel dirty inside? EXtremly. Did I punt? Farther then I can see. Berate away
-Andrew

[/ QUOTE ]

Your nickname should be "The Anvil".......she gave you....gum.
Old 11-30-2005, 11:45 PM

27o,

I never knew exactly what 2nd and 3rd were, and some website decided to tell me it was exactly as I posted it. You're saying that if you kiss a chick, but don't get tongue, you didnt make it to first? And you consider 3rd base to be getting a finger in her cooter? If you get a handie, is that 3rd?

Whatever, as El D said earlier, I think we're very lucky. Even at 21, I've witnessed a change in the last 4 or 5 years. Blowjobs are chic. Oh, how wonderful it is.

$,

Did you want her to hold up a sign that read, "KISS ME, MORON"? Most chicks don't make it as obvious as she made it. Jesus. Someone get this man some testicles.

yasher
Old 11-30-2005, 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That must be Nu Skool, cuz Old School is:

1st-Tongue
2nd-T*ts
3rd-Finger
4th-F*ck

[/ QUOTE ]

Or French, Feel, Finger, F*ck

BJ fits in somewhere between 3rd and Home I guess; 'getting there' could be considered a homer by someone with lax standards.

To the OP:
Dude - she gave you frickin' gum.
Old 12-01-2005, 12:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
why don't you pick a better restaurant? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] and, wait, you're actually planning out how you want to grab her boobs?

how old is she?

[/ QUOTE ]

1) Outback kicks ass

2) Not everybody is rolling in money
Old 12-01-2005, 12:10 AM

call her right now and tell her you want her (breathing heavily)}
Old 12-01-2005, 12:13 AM

Homer,

Outback is a fine restaurant. But for a 2nd date? Nonono, that's just all wrong. I didn't necessarily mean a more expensive restaurant, just one better suited to the mood one is trying to establish on a 2nd date. Even something cheesy like the Olive Garden is probably better than Outback. I tend to shy away from big chain restaurants on dates, however. There are many fine, small romantic restaurants - of all food varieties - in most cities, if you know where to look. That being said, Outback seems to have worked out pretty well, if OP weren't a rock.

I'm not in debt... but that's about all that can be said for my current monetary situation. I'm not one of these "ballers," as El D likes to put it. I work for the man. But he's quite a nice guy, really...

Miserly,
yasher
Old 12-01-2005, 12:13 AM

Taht was a godo laugh Biggy