Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2005, 07:14 AM

Default think it\'s safe for me to cashout my absolute bonus?

I recently deposited $700 into absolute but I didn't get the $210 bonus. I emailed them and they promptly replied saying that the mistake had been corrected. But instead of the $210 being in my pending bonus account, it is in my real money account. I've only played about 300 hands so far, but I can't tell how many of them were raked. Do you think they will catch me if I try to withdraw the whole thing now?
Old 02-20-2005, 07:31 AM

Default Re: think it\'s safe for me to cashout my absolute bonus?

It's probably ok to cash out. The key word their is probably (if it has been 48 hours since your deposit). However, if i am wrong they might seize all the funds in your account, and send a bunch of thugs to your doorstep to teach you the price for trying.
Old 02-20-2005, 12:16 PM

First of all, the worst thing you could do was post this on 2+2. Many of the managers of these sites monitor 2+2 daily, so you might have just brought this to their attention. Whether or not they can figure out who you are, I'm not sure, because I don't know how thoroughly they examine their cashouts. Anyway, if you are worried about it, I would make a partial withdrawel, play for a while on what you have left in there, and then withdraw the rest. Then it looks a little better. To be honest though, I don't think you will have any problems if you just take it all out right now.
Old 02-20-2005, 12:29 PM

Don't be a wuss. :P
Old 02-20-2005, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
First of all, the worst thing you could do was post this on 2+2. Many of the managers of these sites monitor 2+2 daily, so you might have just brought this to their attention. Whether or not they can figure out who you are, I'm not sure, because I don't know how thoroughly they examine their cashouts. Anyway, if you are worried about it, I would make a partial withdrawel, play for a while on what you have left in there, and then withdraw the rest. Then it looks a little better. To be honest though, I don't think you will have any problems if you just take it all out right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not trying to scam anyone really. I just don't feel like going through the hassle with customer support. I don't mind playing the required hands, but since the money is not in my pending account, I have no way of telling how many raked hands I've played.
Old 02-20-2005, 02:27 PM

I've only played about 300 hands so far

My guess is about 200 raked hands meaning you have not worked off 10% of it yet.
Old 02-20-2005, 03:32 PM

why not withdraw your original $700 now, and go back and try for the other $210 later when all that is at risk is the bonus amount ?
Old 02-22-2005, 11:45 AM

The Absolute Bonus is released $10 at a time based on a point system. The long and the short of it is that you basically get $10 for every $100 worth of raked hands you are dealt into.

Do the right thing and play the required # of hands before withdrawaling funds. It sounds as if Absolute has made the effort to correct the error as hassel free for you as they can, and as a result they deposited the funds to your acct instead of your pending bonus account as an act of good faith. Customer support is very lacking on a lot of sites; from my personal experience Absolute has been one of the top three that I have encountered.

PG
Old 02-22-2005, 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The Absolute Bonus is released $10 at a time based on a point system. The long and the short of it is that you basically get $10 for every $100 worth of raked hands you are dealt into.

Do the right thing and play the required # of hands before withdrawaling funds. It sounds as if Absolute has made the effort to correct the error as hassel free for you as they can, and as a result they deposited the funds to your acct instead of your pending bonus account as an act of good faith. Customer support is very lacking on a lot of sites; from my personal experience Absolute has been one of the top three that I have encountered.

PG

[/ QUOTE ]

As I stated earlier, I am completely willing to play the required hands. However, since there is $0 in my pending account, it does not count the number of raked hands that I've played. Thus, I have no way of knowing how much of the bonus is legitimately cleared.