Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2005, 02:37 PM

Default Re: NO PARTYPOKER RELOAD FOR SEPTEMBER

Alright, I know what that gnome is. But, I assumed that in the context he was using it he meant something else.
Old 09-27-2005, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ON BW Forum they say that Party Reload Bonus will be this Thursday. I don't know whether it's true or not. I am also wondering that Party didn't give any trustable bonii through BW this month. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha....
Old 09-27-2005, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Party lost my buisness with the rake hike. Plus he is right it wasnt universal Ive tried about 7 differnet codes Ive found online this month since the first person posted it on bonuswhores and I didnt get any of them. I sent 5 emails, No answer. I killed my gnome a long time ago, and have many many bonuses since then. You can check the bonuswhores forum to validate that this was not universal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did your emails say something like this?
"There are several bonuses this month which were meant to be account specific, but which you accidentally let everyone have, and on various messages boards we've been letting thousands of people know in order to siphon hundreds of thousands of dollars of bonuses out of your company. But for some reason, these bonuses I was never meant to have didn't work for me. I just wanted to let you know about this, so you could be sure to make ALL the bonuses this month account specific for everyone so no one else could take advantage of them either."
Old 09-27-2005, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Party lost my buisness with the rake hike. Plus he is right it wasnt universal Ive tried about 7 differnet codes Ive found online this month since the first person posted it on bonuswhores and I didnt get any of them. I sent 5 emails, No answer. I killed my gnome a long time ago, and have many many bonuses since then. You can check the bonuswhores forum to validate that this was not universal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did your emails say something like this?
"There are several bonuses this month which were meant to be account specific, but which you accidentally let everyone have, and on various messages boards we've been letting thousands of people know in order to siphon hundreds of thousands of dollars of bonuses out of your company. But for some reason, these bonuses I was never meant to have didn't work for me. I just wanted to let you know about this, so you could be sure to make ALL the bonuses this month account specific for everyone so no one else could take advantage of them either."

[/ QUOTE ]

(Did you have a point in this? They were all account specific there was no accident that let everyone use them, it was all pop-ups and emails and I never got any of them, if you actually look through BW forums and its been posted about a million times this month.)

My email was more like, why are you giving the whiny bonus whores that play only a few days a month here get free money when Ive had an account for 3 years with you and dont get shiite?"

In all actuality I simply asked why I was never offered a bonus code like everyone else? No response. 2 more Emails, no response.

But in reality I dont care. Party can keep their reloads. There's plenty of sites that yes... have much smaller game selection, but are still large with much better deals than some 100$10X bonus. Plus a lot less rake then the crap they're pulling now. "Yo! F@ck yo' money!"

BTW people haveing been saying "next thursday" since the beginning of the month.

(stolen from another poster) Party-free and feelin' fine!
Old 09-27-2005, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright, I know what that gnome is. But, I assumed that in the context he was using it he meant something else.

[/ QUOTE ]

A gnome is a fake account. Basically you make accounts for your dog, fish,yard gnome, etc. Some people do this for getting more signup and reload bonuses.
Old 09-28-2005, 09:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I sent 5 emails, No answer.
You can check the bonuswhores forum to validate that this was not universal.

[/ QUOTE ]
It was because of idiots like you that Party killed the bonuses.
If you didn't get a bonus then tough - move on.

It's e-mails like this that screw it up for everyone else:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Customer Support,
I noticed that you screwed up this month and accidently gave loads of bonuses to people who weren't meant to get them.
Sadly, they didn't work for me. Can you please check why.
If I can't have it then please [censored] it up for everyone else too.

[/ QUOTE ]

(Easy for me to say 'cos I got them all. Early bird catches the worm [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])
Old 09-28-2005, 09:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A gnome is a fake account. Basically you make accounts for your dog, fish,yard gnome, etc. Some people do this for getting more signup and reload bonuses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for the response.
Old 09-28-2005, 10:36 AM

Did you have some bonuses? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 09-28-2005, 11:50 AM

Morans, all of us.
Old 09-29-2005, 05:09 PM

looks like I AM RIGHT AGAIN!!!

NO UNIVERSAL RELOAD FOR SEPT!

today would have been the last day

...this poses another question, is the poker craze and online poker FINALLY DYING OUT???? [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]