Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2004, 09:18 PM

Default Re: Your handle?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A.C. Slater was the true king of bayside! Everyone thinks Morris got all the poon. But they are wrong! A.C. was the undisputed player president.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, man did I waste a lot of my life watching that show. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I remember watching it just because it was on right before Garfield on Saturday mornings.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHA, like Garfielfd was time well spent. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2004, 09:58 PM

That's about where I sat last time I bowled 'seriously' (I know that's possible but it's tough... was easier then when I couldn't drink). Of course that was about 5 years ago so I'm sure I'd be happy to crack 170 if I were to step foot in the lanes anytime soon.
Old 12-05-2004, 10:03 PM

Location: A nice little white house with a garden of roses. Will return to my Crawford ranch in 5 years after my Second Term. Vote for me on November 2nd. Wish me luck.

My father and mother gave me my handle. At the time, my father was a student at Yale. Years later he became the 41st President of the US.

W
Old 12-05-2004, 10:05 PM

I thought you were gone?
Old 12-05-2004, 10:06 PM

I'm an alcoholic....what else?

No, seriously....Whiskeytown is a band I really like and I was listening to their CD when I was picking online names, so I use it.

RB
Old 12-05-2004, 10:09 PM

Location: A nice little white house with a garden of roses. Will return to my Crawford ranch in 5 years after my Second Term. Vote for me on November 2nd. Wish me luck.

[ QUOTE ]
I thought you were gone?

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't quite reached that Pooh Bah status yet. 7 more posts to go.

Of course when some great political event comes along, I'll be back. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2004, 10:10 PM

I play a lot of MUDs, and (to be truly nerdy about it), tabletop RPGs for quite a few years (including - and this is the important part - the period where I became highly internet active).

Cyril was a favorite name for characters (more of the name of a favorite character) and the one by which a lot of my online associates came to know me, even ones I also knew in real life, they'd call me Cy and whatnot... so it stuck. That one was taken though often so over time it sort of morphed into the current form, which is pretty much never taken. I'm going to have to change my nick on Party tho.
Old 12-05-2004, 10:36 PM

From the rap songs......and besides, "Limit Soldier" sounds dumb. Mine is a total misnomer though, I play almost strictly limit poker [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2004, 10:55 PM

I've never been a morning person. If it's before noon I'm not overly happy to have to deal with any humans. While playing baseball in college they had to pry me out of bed on our spring trip to California. One of the guys likened me to a vampire, hence the name. This is the only place I've actually been able to be only Drac without having to add a suffix of some form.
Old 12-05-2004, 11:43 PM

My first initial along with the first 4 letters of my last name. I haven't ever been accused of being creative.