Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2004, 12:07 AM

Default Re: Shopping with NETeller- Store open

[ QUOTE ]
Can someone please explain to me the advantages of the Neteller store? It looks like you have to pay $500 for a $500 gift certificate and then an additional 2% or so on top of that? I'm not sure what I'm missing.

[/ QUOTE ]

You pay face value for each certificate, nothing more. CashOutShop covers the Neteller transfer fees so a $500 certificate costs $500.

[ QUOTE ]

It's all about cheating on your taxes. No transfers or deposits to your bank to be reported to the IRS, making it easier to not report your income and not get caught.

[/ QUOTE ]

The store isn't there as a way to avoid taxes. You still owe taxes on your income no mater how you spend it. It is there however to provide a quick, no fee way to spend your Neteller money at 100s of stores.

In addition a points system is about to be implemented which will essentially result in a .5% - 1% rebate to customers. It will be in the form of points redeemable for Amazon certificates. You will need to earn a certain level of points before you can redeem. I'm currently trying to add the feature to the website and hope to have it up soon, but I've run into some snags. The good news is that there is no need to hold off on your order until the point system is implemented since points will be awarded retroactively. All of your orders since the inception of the store will count towards your point total.

So there's another reason to use CashOutShop.

Thanks everyone for your business and a big thanks to everyone that has posted a review of their experience with the store.